chapter 4

"I just think that is stupid, you know

"I just think that is stupid, you know." Evie said as they stopped at Evie's locker. It was the first day of Sophmore year.

"No, actually I have no idea what your talking about if i'm being honest." Renee joked with her friend. "I'm talking about the fact I can't get a boyfriend or a girlfriend!" Evie exclaimed throwing things in her locker.

"It's the first day, E. Your hot, you'll get somebody soon enough." Renee said before kissing her friends cheek. "I'll see you later." Renee waved at her friend before walking to her locker.

"Hey sweetheart." Josh Krease said walking up to Renee as she opened her locker, leaning against the one next to her's. Josh and Ren were never friends. When she first met the boy he started to get close to her. For a second she thought they were gonna be friends and then he was mean to her and she told him to fuck off, taking what her dad said to do if anyone bothered her to heart. He'd then got under her skin every way she could, he thought it was a game, then when it wasn't anymore he got even more pissy when she regected him.

"Don't call her that, douche." She rolled her eyes.

"Aw, come on Renee. You want me more than you'd admit." Her back was now leaning against the locker as he kept getting closer to her.

"Leave her alone." Miguel stepped in front of the blonde girl.

"Watch it baby. You'll get what's coming to you." ghost bumps appeared on her arms. Josh walked away with his head cocky in the air.

"Are you ok?" Miguel grabbed the girls shoulder who sighed.

"Always." She smiled at him, it wasn't real but that's nothing he'd know, not yet anyway.

"What was that? He was such a..." Miguel trailed off as she shut her locker.

"Dickhead asshole. Because he got rejected. Come on M, let's go to the first period of hell." She looped her arms with the boy before pulling him off down the hall way.

><><><><
"Hey! Leave her alone! Asshole" Renee muttered the last part as she pushed Josh back stepping Infront of a very uncomfortable young girl. It wasn't even lunch which was the hafe of the school day.

"Nothing to be jealous about baby. She's just fresh meat." Josh smirked down at the blonde girl, her hands clenching at her side as the younger girl moved closer behind her.

"Get the fuck out of here. Before I make sure your cockyness is the only cock you have." Her jaw clenched as she spoke she was in his face now. The girl behind her was younger than she was and scared. The boy laughed in her face slowly before slowly retreating.

"See ya later doll." He walked off and she let a breath out, she was scared but she wasn't gonna let him traumatize another girl. Ren raised two fingers to her forhead acting as if she was saluting him but just flipped him off. She slowly turned around to the girl who had light tear streak down her cheeks.