𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 39

"I must say Min Joon, I'm quite impressed that you were able to complete this assignment in such a short time." The teacher said as she took the paper Min Joon handed her.

"He wouldn't have to if you weren't a salty bitch and a bad mother." Jeongin mumbled while looking around, but some students heard him still and ended up giggling.

The teacher raised her eyebrow, "Something you want to share Yang?" She asked.

Jeongin looked at the teacher with a fake thinking face, not with you no." He said.

"You-" And just like that the bell rang sending the students for lunch, while some stayed to talk for a bit. "Don't worry Yang, I'll have a fantastic talk with your grandmother about this." The teacher said as she saw the smug smile on Jeongin's face so innocently shrugged. The teacher packed up and walked out the room.

Jeongin immediately turned to Seungmin who was already looking across the room, "Uh..Hello?" He snapped his fingers.

Half of Seungmin's attention was on him while answering, "Sorry Jeongin, I kind of wanted to..uhm." He trailed off while looking across the room again to see if Minho was busy, "Talk at lunch okay?" He said patting Jeongin's shoulder before going over to Minho's seat who was being bothered by Hyunjin.

"Uhm! I do not exist anymore?!" Jeongin asked offended and the only person listening was Min Joon, who just shrugged making Jeongin roll his eyes. He turned around to face the front when he felt a tap on his shoulder, "What?!" He slightly yelled making Chan flinch.

"You still exist Innie, at least to me." Chan smiled sweetly before squeezing past to sit in Seungmin's seat.

Jeongin playfully rolled his eyes, "Great."

"Jeongin, you don't mind saying it again do you?" Chan asked. 

Confused, Jeongin raised his eyebrow, "Say what?" 

"You know...what you said at the store the other day.." Chan said.

Jeongin was still confused, "Hyung, what the fu- Wait..." He said remembering, "Are you fucking serious?! AGAIN?!" He asked and Chan just smiled, "I said it earlier today, what's up with you?!" 

Chan got closer to Jeongin's face, who made a disgusted and scared face, "Please!" Chan asked softly.

"Ugh! Okay okay, back up first..." Jeongin said and Chan complied, "Jeez." He mumbled "You, Christopher Bang Chan, are one of the hottest Australians in this school. There!" He said and Chan got all giddy and giggly. 

Min Joon was just there watching the two...confused. Jeongin looked at him, "Don't ask 'cause I don't know." Jeongin said, he looked at Chan who was still giggling to himself, "Between you and me, he either gets off on that, or is just really losing his shit." He whispered to Min Joon who held in a laugh.

When Seungmin walked over the Minho's desk he was slouched with Hyunjin talking about god knows what, until Hyunjin noticed him. "Oh hey Seungmin!" Hyunjin said making Minho sit up, "Do you want a lollipop? I have a whole stash." He reached into his desk and pulled out probably five of those lollipops.

"Sure." Seungmin smiled before grabbing the strawberry flavor. 

Minho cleared his throat, "Hi." He said.

"Hi!" Seungmin said back with the cutest smile that instantly made Minho smile back. There was an awkward silence between the two as Hyunjin just watched them awkwardly stare at each other.