The Cursed Pool of Undrowned Souls (ranma fanfic)

"Where the hell am I?!?"

Yelled the forever lost, Ryoga Hibiki, as he made his way out of a maze of unfamiliar streets.

Or is it really unfamiliar?

Every street looks like a labyrinth to someone without a sense of direction, so he was surprised to see that he had ended up in front of the Tendoh Dojo!

"At long last!" he cried to himself. "It took me three long years to travel to the legendary training grounds of the Jusenkyo Cursed Springs and back to Japan, but finally..."

He looked at the pot he was carrying.
It currently contains the end to all his hardships, for at last, he had found the Cursed Pool of Undrowned Souls!

"With this water, I would never turn into a small pig again!" he told himself. "Never again would I fear cold water doused upon me to trigger the curse! I would no longer need to search for hot water to turn me back, either! I will be normal once again, and at last, be able to confess to the fair Akane-san!"

Upon saying the name, Ryoga's face turned beet red.

He has been crushing on Akane for so long, yet could never muster the strength to confess, partly because he always turns into a pig whenever he tries to do is.

"This is all that Ranma's fault!" he sneered. "He always gets between Akane and I! But this time, there will no longer be any reason for me to hesitate..." His face suddenly fell, a leery grin, breaking on his lips. "Except for the fact that Akane-san must still be looking for her pet pig..."

Yes.

That is the only reason why he decided not to bathe in the waters of the Cursed Pool of Undrowned Souls. Why he decided to bring a pot back instead.

"How can I deprive Akane of her dear pet pig?" he asked himself. "That is why I must look for her right away and let her cuddle me one last time before I break the curse!"

Ryoga wiped the saliva dripping from the lewd smile on his face.

"What's that?"

He turned around in surprise as he heard the voice of his nemesis!

"You actually found the Cursed Pool of Undrowned Souls?" asked Ranma.

"T-that's right, Ranma, and I have no plans of sharing it with you!" Ryoga said with a loud laugh, which was cut short by a douse of ice cold water.

"You were saying, P-chan?" Ranma said with an evil grin while holding a garden hose.

The pot Ryoga held a second ago landed safely on Ranma's outstretched leg. He kicked it up and held it gently in his arms.

"I wonder if this really works?" he looked at it in awe.

"Squuuiiii!!! Squuuiiii!!!"

A small black pig with a checkered bandanna around its neck emerged from Ryoga's discarded clothes.

"What? Can't you even share with your pall?" Ranma grinned at him mischievously.

"Squuuiiii! Squuuiiii! Squuuiiii!!!"

With an angry oink, P-Chan leapt in the air, hitting Ranma square in the face and knocking him across the yard towards a small pond.

He quickly took the pot back and ran inside the Tendou Dojo.

"Why you little shit!"

A red-headed pig-tailed girl emerged from the fish pond with a lily pad on her top of her head.