2•Everything Turned wrong

______________________________________
Pov :- Aadhira

I woke up early in the morning and take a fresh bath and wear one of my favourite white anarkali suit , I untangle my hair as I have just washed them. I was standing in the front of the mirror looking at myself . My hairs are long as it reach till my thighs for today I left them open. After that I did my basic skincare and applied some pink tint on my lips and cheeks. Then my favourite silver bangles and small earrings. All done...no no no I am forgetting kajal after applying it I looked at my final look and indeed I was looking very beautiful.

HER DRESS

I heard Asha maa calling me for breakfast so , I quickly left for breakfast after grabbing my phone and some important files

" Maa khana dedo" I yelled sitting on the dining table. She replied coming from kitchen" Aadhira aj boht barisha ho rahi ha bacha aj mat ja rahna da " I looked at her and said " maa, aj mere first day ha please , I will be alright"
Asha maa just nodded and sit beside me. I finished my breakfast and was about to leave but Suddenly my phone ringed " ahhaa tamatar 🍅 bada majadar ohoo tamatar 🍅 bada majadar.." I looked at Asha maa and saw her staring at me like she saw a joker . I just laughed at her and then picked up the call.

It was from my new office they informed me that I am suppose to be there at 9 am before my bose arrival.So, I hugged and said goodbye to maa after that I leaved my house with my umbrella in hands. Outside it was heavily raining I looked at my watch and damm "7:50 am " I am going to be late so, I was running for bus stand. And yes finally I reached there and there too people were staring at me like they just saw a Joker and I really was felling very uncomfortable there because of some men gawking at me. I kept standing there.

I heard a voice near me "mumma muja icecream kani ha please na mumma" I looked at my left side and saw a small kid buttering his mother to buy him an icecream . On the road in front of us vehicles were continuously moving in fast speed and rain was also not stopping. I heard the kid's mom telling him that she will buy him that later .

I then looked at the kid he huffing take some steps ahead and stand alone there under the shade playing with his ball. And suddenly his ball fell from his hand and slip towards the main road. Seeing this the kid in the attempt to catch the ball run towards the road .

His mom screamed " Ansh ruko " but he was now near the road , I looked up and saw a tractor coming towards the kid in very fast speed . In order to save the kid I quickly jump on the roadside and pulled the kid behind. But before I can reach safely to the footpath I got hit by the side of the truck . Ouch I know that's going to hurt.

Pov : Adhiraj Singhania

"Such a useless piece of sh*t you are , I just give you one thing to do but you......" I spoked in a dangerously low voice while wearing my coat. After so many days I am going to my company , cause I was in Russia for some business.

"Now just don't waste my time and do your work " I said him and he just muttered Okay boss with fear filled voice.

I don't want to waste my day on these duffers. I ate my breakfast and get out of my mansion to go to my company " SINGHANIA FOUNDATION" I am right now the owner of a multi-billion dollars company this is what I do hahaa, this is what people think cause they don't know about my underworld business.

Due to my power in business I also got benefits in my other business, which is underworld. I live alone far from my family. Despite that I really care for them. I just want to live alone that's it.

I walked towards my car and sit in as I have to leave for my work.

"Sir from today your new PA is going to join and her job is not permanent as you wished for." my driver informed. I just nodded. Suddenly the car come to an halt.

"What happened" I asked . My Driver replied with a amusement in his tone " Sir a women just come in front of a truck in order to save a kid's life and truck stopped suddenly due to which road is blocked" he add further " she was hit lightly by side of the truck due to which she is a little wounded from how far I can see"

______________________________________

Please comment on the chapters cause it give me more motivation to write ✍️.
And please don't forget to click that vote button below. Till than byee.

______________________________________