1•STAGES of love in HINDUISM

Pov : Aadhira

"What a headache day it was , jab main court pahunchi tab mujhe senior advocate se dant pit gai aur jab main court se aa rahi thi tab Client sa jagadh ho gya.." my best friend said I chuckled hearing her cause I know now she is not going to stop , she can rant all day and night about what she did today without an ounce of tiredness. She looked at me and said "hasana ki koi baat nahin hai okay , pata ha kitna kam karti hu ma " then make a huff sound and said " don't worry kal sa tum bhi kaam par jana ha phir pata chalega"

"I know yarr but tuja toh pata ha yeh meri permanent job nhi hogi or ma toh bas isa money earn ka leya karungi and yes I know my baby doll work so hard. " I tell her.I was looking for a part-time job so, I filled the form of a company and luckily I was selected as a PA .

My friend , Divya is a very beautiful women her eyes are of light brown colour with a little green in them which she inherented from her dad , her hair are black in colour. She and me are jigri friend from college. I have only two bestfriend one is Divya and other one is tsunami I mean Ocean , she literally is ocean like her name we both were in same school but never cared about each other but later we became close friends in college . And yah I meet her via Divya because first I use to think she is rude.

We were talking while heading towards temple of Shri Radha Krishna. Ocean was not with us due to Her night shift in hospital . Some flowers of roses were in my hand to offer my Kanha and shree Radha. In the temple ladies and men were gathered and pandit ji was doing arti ( prayer ). I Entered the temple after removing the sandal. And from that moment my eyes were searching for my Kanha and Radha . Walking through the crowed me and Divya reached in front by that time arti was at its end .

Pandit ji , we and everyone present there chanted the last stanaza of every arti.

धर्म की जय हो,

अधर्म का नाश हो,

प्राणियों में सद्भावना हो,

विश्व का कल्याण हो।

ॐ शांति ही शांति ||

Pandit ji turn to us and after seeing us he smiled and offered us prayer and give us way to go near the idol of Radhakrishna . I go near him and first kept rose on his lotus feets I looked at them and then sit there on the mat joining my hand ,closed my eyes and start talking to them in my mind and sharing everything from happy to bad .

" Kanha ji apko toh pata hi kal se main part time job start karna wali hu kyuki I don't have money right now and I don't want to be a burden on Asha maa so, please help me and Han mera dhayan rakhna :) " I said smiling while talking in my mind.

"And Radha rani please is pagal Divya ki life ma thodi si shanti dena , cause she will burst my ear drums with all her talking . " And Han I again said smiling widely " it doesn't matter how much difficult you give me I will never give up cause I know that you always plan something better for your devotees."

I bowl down in front of them it give me so much peace which I cannot explain in words. I then look at my left and saw Divya getting up I too get up with her and then we both turn towards pandit ji. He and other devotees were sitting on mat in front of Radhakrishna idol and he was narrating something so, we also joined the other devotees.

He start telling " jas ki hum sab jante Hain ki Shri Radha Krishna sakshat ek Prem ki murti ha unka prem ki koi barabri nhi kar sakta par hum sab yeh bhi janta ha ki Shri Krishna ka bhakt bhi usi doori sa banda ha jo ha
Prem ki "

"Aj ma ap sabh ko isi prem ka kucha charna ( stages) ka bar ma btana ja rahi hu"

1) Kama

(Physical Attraction)

2) Shringara

( romance not physically but emotionally by knowing each other)

3) Maitri

( Act of kindness and care with eachother)

4) Bhakti

( In this stage you will cultivate love not only with your partner but also with God)

5) Atma prem

( In this stage you will start loving yourself to because if you can't love yourself you will never be able to love anyone else because we reflect what we are )

"During this whole time I was having gossebums . Now I really want to fall in love , it looks so serene " I said loudly in awe and everyone looked at me friendly laughing. Divya said " bhen pyar ka rasta itna easy nahi hoti" and pandit ji added saying " Han easy nhi hota par prem hona ka baad kuchh mushkil bhi nhi hota " he said smiling. I return the smile and said " pandit ji ashirwad do hum dona abh late ho raha ha and jaha tak prem ki bata ha ma bhi krishna ki bhakt hu pyar ma semmaea ( boundaries) par kar sakti hu "

Pandit ji just laughing nodded and touched both our head saying " tum dono ki jodi tum jaldhi hi mila jaya"

After that we both parted ways to return our home. I was thinking about my asha ma . I am an orphan and my name is Aadhira that was the only thing I was told about. Everyone said that asha maa adopted me and give me this life . How she found me is a story which I don't want to talk about .

Thinking of this I reached my destination which is home I opened the door and I know I know this again....no..... I was welcomed with asha maa holding my ear and pulling it hard " where were you till now Aadhira ? " I said mumbling "phele bolana toh deta ahaa....please mera kana chodo....ma bata rahi hu naa" she lossen her grip on my ears and give me a questioning look " I am coming from Mandir asha ma and before that I was out looking for other job opportunities but good news is I already got selected in one yahaa! " I exclaimed with joy .

Asha maa looked at me and said " you don't have to search for a job'
I replied in a low tone " maa ghar batha-batha ma moti ho jaogi and Han I want to earn something not just sit please let me" Ma replied " okay okay I will but first eat your dinner and then go to sleep".

_______________________________________

Please comment on the chapters cause it give me more motivation to write ✍️.
And please don't forget to click that vote button below. Till than byee.

______________________________________