7• Ohh my Pookie

I am standing in front of a huge building and from how much I can estimate it is of 50 + floors

I am standing in front of a huge building and from how much I can estimate it is of 50 + floors. This is the first time I'm so nervous. I remember that when I was young I use to say that I will marry a rich man and enjoy my life doing nothing. You know I'm bad at maths but , It was my favourite but only till 8th.

Ohh I'm getting late I said to myself and hurriedly strolled towards the entering gate. The building is so huge and people here are really very fancy as I just saw a girl so beautifully dressed walking past me. The gatekeeper stoped me and asked me to show him my id. And I did it so, he casually stared at me and then said go . I just rolled my eyes turning to other side. Do I look like a thief.

I entered through the huge door inside the building. The atmosphere inside is very professional like. People are roaming here and there , some people are talking with each other .I walked towards the reception and asked the attendent to grab her attention " Excuse me mam " she looked at me through her long lashes and asked " how can I help you mam ?" . " I am PA of Mr . Adhiraj Singhania , and today is my first day can you please guide me to the office I have . " She looked at me for few seconds and asked for my employment certificate . I passed her my employment certificate and asked her " Ap sab ko vishwas kyu nhi ho raha ki ma yah par kam karna aya hu ? "

" Voh actually you are the first female PA appointed here and now you can go as I have checked the file - your office is on top floor and take right from there and you will meet a administered assistant so , asked her further details." She said smiling a little. I return her smile and leaved .

I take the lift and reached the floor. From inside the lift glass was transparent I can see from here how luxurious this whole place . I stepped out of the lift and take right turn as she said and start walking straight passing many door like meeting room and blah blah blah...

And then I saw a girl will dyed hair sitting on her table . She is wearing a tank top , fair skin , tall and beautiful. Just like a super model with her curly hairs. She looked up and asked " Yes ? " I replied I'm new PA appointed here , the girl on reception said I have to meet you for futher information "

She looked at me strangely , like she is judging me . Hell this is getting frustrating. She replied a little mockingly or I think jealousy " ohh...Wait some time here I will inform him ."

After some time she asked me to go inside a room with a huge black door and I stepped inside his office , it was cosy , no sound , proper lights , a huge table in center with laptop , files and table lamp on it. A big transparent glass wall was behind the table which give view of the whole city . Mr. Singhania was not here . The room have 2 more door in it so , I thought he must be there so I just hail towards the glass window and stand there looking at the amazing view lost in my own thoughts.

"Ms PA " I heard a husky voice from behind me. I turned quickly and again meet those green eyes of Mr Singhania he is standing so close to me I can smell his scent from here it is strong woody smell with refreshing fruity aroma of red berries in it.