3•When his eyes meet mine

Pov :- Aadhira

At the moment only two things were in my mind one was I am getting late for office and the other one was that' this could have happened that i became late. Aadhira' because if i would have been some seconds delay in saving that kid I would have probably die from getting hit by the truck. I felt a pirece pain in my left leg. I immediately looked down to see how many injuries I have got.

Count one - My ankle was hurt for sure and yes it was . Blood was oozing out from their .
Count two - I looked at my right arm and suprise one more wound .
Count 3 - my dress was also dirty now.
Count 4 - Rain was not coming to an end .
Count 5 - by now all my hairs turn wet.

So congratulations to all seeing me like this cause this is my ever so worst look haha haha .....I want to cry :| , you know what people are really shitty why are they not helping me ?. Might be that nobody want to come under rain.

I attempted to get up but all go in vain cause my ankle was badly hurting . I looked up while trying to stand you and saw that mother of that child coming towards the child to carry him up. The child was alright just small bruised on his forearms due to sudden pull .

I again try to get up and by blessings this time I stumbled on my feets so, I tightly closed my eyes in attempt to save myself :) ( from shame). Great idea right . I was waiting to touch the ground but again by blessing I didn't fell. Wait by blessing (Author : nah nah nah nah not by blessing but by your saviour).

I felt a strong arm encircled around my waist from front , I was clearly able to feel the warmness emerging from those arms. I relaxed my tightly closed eyes and opened them slowly only to fix them on a beautiful pair of Sea green eyes.

I could feel my heart pounding against my ribcage . Those sea green eyes shifted from my dark brown eyes to my lips which were quivering due to immense pain in my ankle. I followed that green eye man movement but suddenly stopped thinking about what in the world I'm doing.

I shift a little trying to make some distance between us which was merely visible now, but due to my ankle pain a feeble cry left my lips . And the next moment I was in air. No, I didn't fly:) just lifted by that same person, I sightly shifted in his arms to adjust and warped my arms around his neck.

This time I looked at his face closely and hell I'm in the arms of a greek god like person . Water droplets are falling from his hairs and dropping on his so beautiful face . He start walking towards the bus stand but I was not able to stop myself from gawking at him. How can someone be this handsome. Not just his eyes are beautiful everything about him is beautiful.

Wait a minute what happened to my tongue why I am not asking him anything . "Aaa Excuse me , I think I can walk now." I told him with a sincerity fill voice. He looked down and once again my eyes meet those sea green eyes. Sending gossebums down my backbone. He looked at the bus station where many men and some women were standing .

I too looked their and damm my cloths are wet & on top of that they are white and who is interested in getting stared lustfull. He went under shed with me in his arms, then he firstly made me sit on a empty chair and then bent down to touch my ankle and what the nark I can feel shiver in my whole body .

I stopped him by saying "you don't have to do it I will do it myself , Thank you so much!" He listen to me and stopped there and turn his face to me , to asked something but was interrupted by the kid's mother "ap tik toh Han I am really sorry for this I should have been more careful mam I am really sorry ,bhagwan apka lakh lakh bala kara , because of you Ansh is safe ".

I stopped her saying " it's okay don't worry and I'm okay , just buy him an icecream." I replied a little smiling. She than handed me my file and phone which I had dropped earlier. And by looking at my file I remembered I have a job. That handsome man looked at my file and said " I can drop you there."
I exclaimed in a hurry tone " no thank you ! You have already done a lot I can go there on my own. Now you can go and sorry for inconvenience."

" I am going there too so it is in my convenience"he said , I replied " I have meet you today and also don't know anything about you on the top of it I'm getting late so I am sorry I can't "

He just replied to smiling first time ever since we meet showing his two dimple ahh this man. "What if I tell you that I am the owner of the company your working in."

So he is " ADHIRAJ SINGHANIA " I meet him finally in real life , and indeed the rumours about him are not fake....... He is perfect example of greek god like body. And face you can never stop looking at.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading.
Please comment on the chapters cause it give me more motivation to write ✍️.
And please don't forget to click that vote button below. Till than byee.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••