12• I'm here for you

Aadhira became rigid , lost in her thoughts

Aadhira became rigid , lost in her thoughts. Daksh was pleading with his eyes to accept it....

But Aadhira is not this soft to melt. Aadhira look up hearing sound of people clapping , suddenly her eyes met a pair of green eyes staring at her with so much intensity that she slightly trembled in her place. She looked at Daksh and said " Sir , I think we need to talk ." Saying this she smiled a little at people looking at them and walked out with Daksh to the balcony.

Standing at a corner Adhiraj was calculatively looking at the scene playing before his eyes. He know something was wrong about Daksh and now he know what it is...

He picked up a glass of red wine from the bar and slowly walked towards where they both went, swinging the glass of wine between his index finger he leaned against the wall away from both of there gazes but still close enough to hear what they are talking about.

"What was that sir ?" Aadhira said angry clearly evident in her voice. Daksh replied " adhira I'm explaining just listen me ." Aadhira raised her one eyebrow at him.

" My parents are present here , they were repeatedly asking me to get married but I didn't want to get married to the girl they had choosen so I lied that I'm in relationship . They asked me to show which girl I was in relationship with I have to take a name so I look across the room to find anyone how I can ask for help to be my fake girlfriend , I thought you could help me , Please aadhira think about it once."

" Sir I'm truly sorry but Im not interest in this shit ." Aadhira said in one go and move to go out.

" Just help me through this I would give you all the money you will ask for ." Daksh stopped her and said while taking his card out.

Aadhira just smirked and asked " sir ji I think you already got the answer so , please be kind enough to move out of my way."

Daksh soft pleading eyes turn to cold , like he was think of every possible way to make her agree. This change doesn't go unnoticed by Aadhira so she stepped ahead to walk out . But suddenly Daksh grabbed her hand and tucked her hairs behind her ear "You know it wouldn't take me a minute to destroy your career , reputation , family and even your dignity. So just do as I say otherwise the concequences wouldn't be good for you ."

" Leave my hand " Aadhira said her voice loud but still no house for fear present in her voice . He asked with a dirty smirk "What if I don't ?" .

A loud sound of slap echo in the air and the silence appeared between both of them. Aadhira just couldn't suppress her exclusive thoughts and just slapped Daksh .

Adhiraj standing at a corner look at her with his lips turning into a smirk .
"That's it my girl." He muttered under his breath but still got alert as situation was turning bad . His eyes move to where daksh hand was his anger was on bay ready to break.