5•First stage of Obsession

Palkon se hoton tak jo raah nikalti hai
Gujare na wahan se yeh teri galti hai
O. Palkon se hoton tak jo raah nikalti ha
Ho. rehte hain ab hum wahan
Ishq hua hi hua

Aadhira pov

I looked at him deadpan , he just turn his head towards window . My employer is a good person indeed , and handsome too. I can't stop myself from looking at him again and again. His side profile is amazing.

"Take a photo it will last longer ." He utter looking at me . I know I must be looking like a tomato by now, what the nark was I doing?. His driver asked " Sir where to go ?" , " Any clinic nearby ." He replied and his driver nodded.

I touched my ankle which was not bleeding like before but the pain is still the same. Trust me if I was in front of asha maa right now , i would be crying hugging her. Holding tears is hard I need to be distracted from pain . " You forget to introduce yourself ms ". He asked , my distraction is here everybody.

" Aadhira " I utter looking at him smiling. He nodded and took my file reading it thoroughly. "from tomorrow you will be joining my office as a PA . " , I nodded , but one question was again and again roaming in mind so , just asked it "Mr Singhania, from much I know you have a big company to take care of so you need a highly intelligent and qualified PA but you choose people who want to do it as a part time job . Why is that ?".

He answered " nice question ms PA , actually I never like anyone's work and I don't need a highly qualified PA cause they ask a lot of questions which I hate. I travel a lot due to which I have to change my personal assistant as per the new place . So, I keep part time PA who are willing to work. "

I nodded and asked" I too ask a lot of questions mr Singhania " he replied smirking " then be ready to get fired " my eyes grew big I looked at him and said " but , I will not aske you any question . " He just laughed lightly in return. I shut my mouth and start looking around in car. It has amazing interior.

"Sir we reached " driver said. I know I can walk now shayad acha sa nhi par yes I will try. "I looked at him smiling and said " sir thank you for today , I will manage myself from here and also you will be getting late so , byee. " He looked at my face and then said " as you wish ." He get down and opened the door for me , and then offered a hand for help . Princess treatment ahem ahem .

I stand up slowly , tightly making a fist trying to not show the pain. Rain has stopped by now . I take his hand and looked up at him , he slowly keep his right hand on my back and helped me stand up . "Sir , aga ma khud manage kar lungi thank you so much ." I said . He just left after making sure I'm Alright.

I visit the clinic and after that leave for house while getting ready for asha maa's scolding. Doctor gave me some painkillers and bandage all my wounds. And the clinic was expensive but you know what Mr Singhania has already paid for it so yeah I don't have to pay...

Adhiraj pov.

After checking if she is fine or not I left. By meeting her I got to know that She is that kind of person who doesn't want to be burden on someone .

I called one of my assassin team member and asked them if they have done there work or not. They said that they have not killed that man who stopped our drugs smuggling trucks yet cause he didn't answer them despite all the torture . So , now my mood changed , I want to torture someone. " Leave for my old mansion" I told my driver .

During the whole ride my mind was captivated by ms PA . Her touch gives me relief , when she smile it makes my heart skip beats , her voice sound like honey to me . Her aroma is what I'm craving right now for, the light fragrance of roses and Sandalwood. Her eyes are so beautiful and deep that I can drown in them and die. I feel empty even through there is nothing between us .

Aadhira what are you doing to me....

I reached my old mansion and get off the car and walked towards my basement with a gun in my hands . All my bodyguard stand in a line giving space for me to walk. I walk through black door and saw some of my men standing around a chair on which that baste*d was sitting. He really have a death wish .

I loaded my gun and walked slowly close to him , I fired the bullet which pass through his arm. It was followed by a loud scream and cry. He said" let me go" in a feeble tone. I laughed at him and spoke in a dangerously serious tone " you really think that I will let you go , who ordered you to do this ."

"Ha haha.... Do you really think I will tell you that . No never , you are one of the most powerful mafia right . So , find it yourself. The only thing ... I ca..n te..ll you is tha..t he want to destr.oy you.... He wil..l kill everyone wh..o you love ." He muttered with breaking voice. He further add shaking, while I listen to him carefully " his revenge is no joke , my advice for you will be... Don't fall in love....cause that is what he is waiting for...."

I laughed at him and uttered " you really think that whatever man your talking about , can harm me or the person I will love. Hell no , the moment he will think about it-

A gun shot echo in the whole hall
"

-He will die just like YOU " his blood sprinkle on me. I removed my coat and throw it down. "Find out who he is talking about. " I command my assassin. They all just nodded and we talked about different people we have doubt on . But one question was not leaving my mind which revenge he was talking about , I know that I have many rivals but still there is nobody who ever talked about my family and the person I will ever love.

Who is he ?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's it for today.
I know this chapter was a little boring but still I tried my best.
Please vote for me vote target- 10.
Thank you ! ❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••