PROLOGUE

Once upon a time in a castle not far from Merlin Academy, a princess laid awake in bed, unable to contain her excitement. She was going into her first year at Merlin Academy, along with her best friends Bonnie and Tyla.

Here's some back story, Princess Azalea was the older sister of Aurora, however at this point in time Aurora was just a baby. Her parents were a well known King and Queen, since she was the oldest she'd be the aire to the throne unless her parents popped out a baby boy.

She was hoping to find her Prince at Merlin Academy and have her happily ever after, just as her parents. She'd always been an accepting Princess, trying her best to be kind to everyone. She was confident she'd make loads of new friends.

And she did. On her first day, she met Bridget and Ella, they, along with Bonnie and Tyla, became a tight nit group of teens. they got along so well it was almost insufferable for the people around them.

Azalea was over the moon when she thought she did meet her prince, Prince Phillip, however he was an egotistical creep. So she decided to focus on her studies.

That was until she laid eyes on Hook. He was a bad boy, a villain, but no matter how hard he tried to push her away, she kept trying to break down his walls. And she thought she did, she thought he finally let her in.

But that's how they ended up where they were. At Castlecoming.

Azalea side eyed the VK group as she walked up to her friend, Bridget, a cupcake in hand. Bridget's eyes brightened as she saw her friend in the most beautiful dark blue dress.

"I made this for you, Bridget, since you're always so nice to everyone," she smiled, handing the cupcake to her pink haired friend.

"thanks, Lea!" Bridget exclaimed, a huge smiled painted on her face. Bridget took a bite into the cupcake, humming at the taste before her face morphed into one of disgust.

Hook walked over to the Princess and grinned slyly at her, "good job, Azalea," he said kissing her cheek. Bridget yelled out as her body began to change, kid gathered around at the commotion.

"what did you do, Lea?!?" Bonnie yelled at the blonde as she went to Bridget's side. Everyone grimaced in horror as the sweet girl who once stood there, now was an ugly ogre. Everyone started laughing at the girl.

"I told you this wasn't the end, Bridget," Uliana cackled as she walked over with her posse, putting a hand on Azaleas shoulder, "who knew I just needed to convince this goody goody into doing what I said,"

Azaleas grin fell as she looked from Hook to Uliana, then finally back to Bridget. Bonnie and Tyla tried their best to conceal Bridget from their classmates, "what?" She asked, tears suddenly welded in her eyes, as she allowed them to settle back on the boy beside her.

"did you really think that I got close to a prissy princess like you on purpose?" Hook and Uliana laughed, along with Hades and Maleficent. Morgie looked almost guilty as his eyes connected with the blonde in front of him, she looked at them in realization, "that's right, I used you, Azalea, I'd never date a girl like you," he spat.

Azalea chocked back a sob as she looked back over at her friend, "Bridget I'm so sorry," she tried, but the girl pushed past everyone and left.

"how could you?" Tyla glared, Azalea opened her mouth but no words came out, "you're evil, Azalea," the two girls ran after Bridget.

"how could you?" Her sadness turned to anger as she turned around and pushed Hook, he grunted in surprise, "I trusted you!"

"I'm a villain, Azalea, why are you so shocked?" He smirked, Azalea scoffed a laugh, turning to walk away but not before bringing her fist up and laying a good one right on his face.

Morgie and Uliana grabbed him as he fell back from the force, he yelled for her as she, too, ran out of the doors, Morgie wanted to run after her but Uliana held him back, "don't tell me you've gone soft," she snickered, Morgie just looked down.

The truth was while Azalea was pinning after Hook, Morgie had to watch from the side lines, he had helped Hook get close to the girl. But that came with a price. Morgie had gone soft for the once sweet princess, his feelings had grown for her day by day.

Azalea was back in her dorm room, packing her most important clothes and items into an enchanted bag. She walked outside and stopped at the signed of Merlin Academy.

All the students, including the VK's were now outside, standing outside anticipating the girls next moved. The thunder struck down on the girl making the crowd gasp in fear, their eyes widened as they looked back.

Azalea stood with a grim smirk on her face, her one blonde hair was turned black and dull, her skin pale, and her one blue dress was a dark green. She didn't know how she gained the powers she did that day, but with one flick of her fingers a green light streamed out blinding the group. Azalea disappeared, never to be heard from again.

All because of some stupid prank the VK's forced her into pulling. Bridget had also dropped out of school, going back to wonderland and becoming the most feared villain in wonderland.

Meanwhile, Azalea? I guess we will have to find out....