01

Azalea walked arm in arm with Tyla, Bonnie, Bridget and Ella as they walked to their first class of the day, Alchemy with none other than their Principal, Merlin. As they walked past the group of villains, Hook snickered to himself as he noticed Azaleas lingering eyes on him as they passed by.

"seems like Princess has a crush on you," Uliana laughed, nudging Hook with her elbow, he rubbed a hand on his chin as he looked back at the blonde girl, "we could totally use that against her,"

The group all laughed as they got up and followed the group. Azalea chatted with Bridget as the villains stuffed by them. Her face grew red as Hook walked over, leaning on the wall beside her.

"hey, princess," he grinned, glaring at Bridget slightly, "what are you doing after school, blondie?" He brought his hook hand up to her hair and twirled it around.

"oh, um, nothing really," she stuttered slightly making his chuckle deeply, she visibly cringed at herself, "how about you hook?"

"going to the black lagoon, maybe you could join me," he winked at her before getting dragged away my Morgie, what she didn't notice was Morgie's hard glare the stayed on Hook.

"oh my god," she mouthed to Bridget, the duo snickered. The final bell had rang and Merlin was nowhere to be seen. They waited a bit longer, and finally he did show up, however he wasn't alone. Two unfamiliar girls walked with him, one was a gorgeous girl with fiery red wavy hair, she was also dressed in all red. Next to her was a beautiful girl with curly blue locks, also dressed in all blue.

The blue girl wore lots of bling, which Azalea caught notice of right away, she wore rhinestone in her hair, on her eyes, jacket and she had the most magical shoes.

Azalea smiled kindly at them, which they did not return making her smile drop almost immediately. "Ella and Bridget help make these new transfer student at home," Merlin yelled out.

The girl in red went with Bridget while the blue girl went with Ella. Tyla and Azalea were at the desk right behind Ella, while Bonnie was paired with Fay.

"mom?" The girl in blue whispered, catching Azalea and Ella's weird look, "oh um, I mean Ella, right?"

Ella shared a look with Azalea and Tyla who laughed, "alright new girl, let's get started,"

Tyla and Azalea finished their potion fairly quickly, Azalea had always been good at Alchemy. She was basically top of the charts in all of her classes. Which is one of the many reasons Tyla paired up with her, she struggled in Alchemy.

"those new girls are kind of strange don't you think?" Azalea asked, twirling a strand on her blonde hair between her thin fingers, glints of chipped pink nail polish laid on top of her nails.

"Lea, you barely met them, don't worry," Tyla put her warm hands on Azalea's cold shoulder, making her tense body melt at the touch.

"you're right," azalea smiled, her grin only widened as the bell rang and the girls all met back up, this time joined by the new girls.

It's really not a secret recipe
a little butter, flour, sugar and a lot of positivity Bridget sang as they walked out of the door to the middle of the school where everyone hung out in between classes.

honestly it always works for me
that's why I got enough to go around for everyone I see

sometimes I make mistakes
and sometimes I burn the cakes
but I still believe it will be okay

cause the sun shines a little more brightly
when you take things a little more lightly
the friends, aside from Red and Chloe, joined in
it's all gonna turn out nicely with just a taste of your heart