𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃. She didn't even know what she was casting; she didn't even know where her spells were going. All she knew was that her rage could not be contained in the vessel of her body, and someone was going to pay for allowing this.  

Clearly, Sirius and James were of a similar sentiment, for all hell broke loose at the sight of the red trailing down her pale neck. Lily slumped down, and Snape, instead of catching her, stepped back. 

She fell, head hitting the ground with a resounding crack. Amara vaguely caught wind of a red curse flying over her shoulder, before falling to the ground and crawling to Lily. Sirius and James were, thankfully, holding their own just fine without her help for now. She examined the cut on Lily's neck. Thankfully, it didn't look like Dark magic or anything, so she simply dragged Lily to the side of the room and leapt back into the fray. 

Severus refrained to sulking in the shadows, having backed up considerably. He was staring at his hands disbelievingly and shaking his head.

Sirius was engaged in a furious hex battle with Mulciber, while Selwyn and Avery sent curse after curse at a livid James. Amara could nearly feel the power radiating off both of them as she came face to face with Evan Rosier. 

He smirked. "You're next, Mudblood," he said quietly. His eyebrow lifted, like it always did. 

Amara bared her teeth, wand raised. "Stuff it, Rosier," she hissed. 

They began to circle each other, curses flying every which way around them and stone crashing upon impact, but neither broke eye contact. 

Evan moved first. "Rictumsempra," he snapped, eyes blazing. 

Amara leapt to the side, rolling. From her kneeling position on the floor, she sent a wordless Bodybind Curse at him. He blocked it.

"Are you even trying, doll?" he said, the corners of his mouth lifting. From the corner of her eye, Amara saw Mulciber fly into a wall and crumble into a heap at the bottom. Good. She sent a neat Severing Jinx, but Evan sidestepped; however, it still split his cloak in half. 

After dodging a fiery blast, Amara shrieked, "Wingardium Leviosa!" before dodging some purple curse she didn't recognize. "Duro," she cried, after his severed cloak lifted above him. He barely had time to register what she had done before it turned to stone, falling on his shoulder with a sickening crunch. 

Rage and pain bloomed in his face before Evan sent it careening away with a wave of his wand. With a neat flick of his wrist, a swarm of bats were Transfigured from the gravelled stone on the ground and flew straight at her.

Amara was more prepared this time, and instead of fighting the flow of the bats, drew them to her and Transfigured them into paper airplanes. She narrowed her eyes, using Duro to harden them again and send them at him.

He caught them, and then Amara felt a sudden sensation that she was falling. She cried out as she slammed into the ground, a large force holding her there. She couldn't stand. She could barely move.

"Consider this my payback from two weeks ago," Evan said quietly, before kicking her brutally in the ribs. 

Amara yelled out in pain, and a harsh grin stretched across his face. "This is why you shouldn't try to stop us," he continued, placing a foot on her face and slowly leaning, more and more of his weight draped on Amara's nose. She whined in pain, closing her eyes. 

"Fuck you," she said, teeth gritted with the effort. \

His brutal grin widened, and he stamped down on her nose. Blood splattered everywhere, and Amara howled, before finally lifting her wand arm and yelling, "Engorgio!"