28~ A peck of Love

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

𓆩♡𓆪

I lied at work saying I have dengue and I'm admitted at hospital to get a month's leave and fly to Mumbai

I'm admitted at hospital to get a month's leave and fly to Mumbai.I've been going to all the matches and today is the finals

Oh the things I do for love!

I'm donned in a simple purple kurta on jeans and duppata. Styled it with some silver jhumkas and bangles gifted Kian gifted me once.

What made that idiot think that I don't it's him?

Anyways it's the day everything ends,all the drama ends. And by that I want to tell you, Happy December fool my babygirls!!

Yeah that's right all that happened for last 3 months was an act me and Ki put up to trap Avi.

I knew Avi hated Ki but not this much and especially Harika? How could she?

Anyways right now I'm seated in the last row amidst the audience waiting for the sparring to begin.

After a few minutes, his name is announced, my fingers anxiously fidgeted.

He had changed so much,gosh! He had longer hair,slight beard and so much hotter!

I cross my fingers and pray the almighty hoping everything to go planned and tada! It fucking does

Avi replaces the opponent but that isn't done alone. I'm not putting Ki down but Avi is way older and stronger than Kian is,I'm just afraid.

The sparring starts,minutes pass, my gaze stuck on the interaction between them.

And at one point,I don't know whats happening. My fingers began trembling, my eyes teary and blurry, I can hear everything but I can't process anything.

I just sit there staring emptily at the scene before me until Kian's name is announced loud pulling me out of the trance.

I shake my head,and look around. What's happening? The police? Avi? Gosh fuck that Kian won this tournament!

I don't care wipe away my happy tears as I make way and run towards Kian. He smiles wide and picks me up in his arms and twirls me.

Our eyes locked in one another,oh how bad I missed all this. I let out a chuckle and join my forehead with his, wrapping my hands around his neck before he puts me down.