Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

I'm not one to hate people but I hate him. All he does is antagonize me and makes me want to become a murderer. I swear, out of everyone in this damn school why does he have to pick on me?

At first I thought it was funny and I played along to his constant poking and staring to make me uncomfortable. But after a while, it started to piss me off. I told him to stop many many times but he finds it absolutely hilarious.

"Tay Tay, look at me." I hear his voice from the desk besides me.

He has dark brown, curly hair and dark brown eyes. He always had the carefree attitude and I believed it. Oscar enjoys pissing me off. But, he's an amazing soccer player, which is probably the only thing he's good at. I've watched him rip through the field during the games and it's amazing but that doesn't make him any less annoying. But he's a real player, all he does is sleep around with high school and college girls making me shiver in disgust. Yes, I found him ridiculously attracted when I first met him, I mean I still do, but his annoying personality masked over it. So now I find him irritating and almost ugly.

But, he is my boyfriend's best friend so it's hard for me to complain about him. Oscar and Jake have been friends for the longest time- that's what they tell me- but I don't know.

"No Oscar, I'm trying to get my work done if you couldn't tell." I roll my eyes then keeping them on my paper. He grabs the paper from my desk before I can think.

"Damn, you're almost done." He says to me surprised about how far I've come for my work. I mean, is he really surprised? I'm amazing in this class and I'm practically the teachers pet.

"I'm gonna copy your work." he says to me as if I cared.

"See if I care Oscar." I put my pointer finger up and stare at him.

Honestly, I do care. But I put this 'I don't care' attitude on so that Oscar thinks that he doesn't phase me. But he just pisses me off daily.

After about 10 minutes of him trying to understand what he's copying, I get my paper back so I can finish. There wasn't much left to do so I get it done within five minutes.

"Wanna know something Taylor?" Oscar asks me. I roll my eyes over and over that they might fall out of my head.

"No Oscar." I say annoyed."Leave me alone."

"You should-" he starts.

"No." I cut him off and hear him sigh.

"But-" he starts again.

"I said no Oscar." His mouth shuts again.

Once a few minutes pass and my teacher ends up actually teaching us, I become a little bit happier. Now that she's running her mouth, Oscar won't be running his. He sits with his eyes fixed on the board while I yawn cause I'm way to smart for this class. Yes, that does seem snotty but it's true. For some odd reason, my teacher from last year thought it would be funny to fail me so I had to retake this class. No, I didn't do bad in that class... He just hated me.

When our teacher his finished, Oscar looks over and pokes my side making me jerk a little. He bothers me so much it's not even funny.

"What can I fucking help you with?" I ask him clearly irritated. He does this shit all the time.

"Woah, relax sweetheart." He smirks."I just wanted to give you your pencil that you dropped." He holds my purple mechanical pencil out in front of me. I roll my eyes once again before snatching it out of his hand.

"I have a name, so don't poke me." I tell him."Also, don't call me swee-" I'm cut off my the bell.

But that bell makes me pack my stuff and practically sprint out of the classroom. Outside of the room is my best friend, Destiny. She has blonde, straight hair that is put up into a high ponytail today. Her outfit is stunning, like always; she has dark wash skinny jeans, a pink short sleeve shirt with a designed scarf and white converse on her feet.

"Hey." She says to me smiling."How was Algebra?"

"Besides Oscar, it was pretty good." I answer her making her chuckle a little."How was History?"

"Do you even have to ask me that?" She says yawning at the question. Destiny hates history, and that was no secret.

"I hate that Oscar is Jake's friend." I say to her rubbing my temples."He is such a pain in the ass while Jake is an absolute sweetheart." I say admiring my perfect boyfriend.

"Wait." She says stopping in the hallway.

"What do you-" I am cut off.

"Shut up and look!" She points over to a group of guys then she smiles at the boy she likes before waving and returning one back.

"If we walk passed him talking about Oscar, he might think I like Oscar and not him." She adds so I know why she cut me off.

"I really hope you guys get together so I can stop getting interrupted every time we pass him." I groan at her before we walk into our English class.

The two of us sit in our regular spots before class begins. My teacher goes through the normal stuff in class which usually makes me bored and tired.

"Taylor, I think someone is calling you." Destiny says referring to my lighting up phone.

"SEE IF I CARE!" I yell at her. Not only am I irritated that she pointed it out, but someone is calling me IN THE MIDDLE OF SCHOOL HOURS!! LIKE THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I pick up my phone and press it up against my ear, obviously irritated.

"What?" I say harshly.

"Hi."

~~{Author's Note}~~

Hi, I'm Bri and I wrote that chapter because I'm funny. Mela will write chapter 2 and you will like it.. or not! SEE IF I CARE.

~BOBBYg