Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

Once the soccer practice was over, Jake gave me a quick kiss before leaving me with Oscar. I swear to everything, this is the stupidest thing that has ever happened to me... Well, except for the time when my mom asked me which lingerie she should wear on her and my dad's wedding anniversary.

"Tay Tay, my parents are conveniently out of town for this week for work."He says to me smirking while his hand is on the stirring wheel."So, we will have my entire house to ourselves."

"Ugh, I was sooo hoping that your mom was there so she would protect me from you or your dick." I say to him rolling my eyes.

I can't believe my boyfriend is okay with this bullshit, how can he be okay with me sleeping over at his best friend's house. I'm dating an absolute bubble head, he is so fucking stupid. HE IS SO FUCKING STUPID.

My hand holds onto the door handle so I can jump out on the freeway. I can't be in this car with this stupid asshole anymore. My hand opens the car door and I watch how fast we are going.

"What are you fucking doing??!" Oscar yells before leaning over and closing the passenger door. I look at him with devil eyes.

"I'm trying to die here!! You are a dip shit." I say folding my arms and refusing to look at him.

We arrive to his really large house. Why does it have to be me to stay with him in this huge house without parental supervision! I don't want Oscar dick in my face while I'm in here and he will obviously try to give it to me.

How can I blame him? I'm fucking hot but I don't want Oscar!

"Here is my caser." He says to me before getting out of his car.

"What the fuck is a caser?" I ask him clearly confused.

"Y'know, like house is Spanish" he says to me as if he knew something.

"You're a fucking dumb ass." I say to him rolling my eyes before making my way to the front door.

When I open it, I'm not surprised to see a huge mess in the living room and kitchen. I'm sure his parents are just as messy and annoying as Oscar. I mean really, how could he not come out as perfect as Jake without dipshit for parents??

"So, I have a guest room but you can always sleep with me tonight." He says smirking.

I start punching his chest really hard making him fall onto the ground. But before I know it, I'm kicking him in his side. He lies there in awe as I beat the living shit out of him.

I'm distracted when I feel my phone buzzing and realize it's my mother.

Please tell me I can come home. Please tell me I can come home.

Mom- Hon, we are creating a sex party tonight with our closest friends and some neighbors. So your room will be used as a sex room.

Is she fucking serious?

"Ugh!!!!!" I snap my teeth at the air as if I were a snapping turtle.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" I hear Oscar say from the kitchen is a seductive tone.

"UM, MIND YOUR MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS SHIT HEAD!!!!." I SCREAM.

With that, he is quiet because this is him being smart. I sit around the house watching tv and snacking on anything that they have in this place. I did find weed that I'm planning to smoke in an hour or so. I'm not sure if it's Oscar's or his parent's.

Destiny and I text for what seems like 20 minutes but was really like an hour and a half. My best friend and I are extremely close, it's so amazing. I'm glad I have someone to talk to.

D: lol I'm soz about my mah

Me: Destiny, I swear to fucking god if you don't shut the fuck up... I'll hurt you.

D: awe, lol. I'm legit trying to get Mark to come over.

Me: I do not care about you and Mark

D: like I wanna smack his ass but I also want to punch him

Me: I have worse problems here Destiny, I swear to god pay the fuck attention!!

D: oh right. How are you and Oscar? I heard you guys were gonna throw a party!

Me: ex-CUSE ME?!?

D: yeh, speaking of which. I need to get ready for that

Me: no, you don't Des.
Actually, come over

D: okay.. Lol that's weird

Me: what is weird?

D: You told me not to come but then you said to. You're indecisive

Me: fuck you! I'm very decisive, I know what I fucking want!

D: you should've slept over here, not at oscars

Me: shut the fuck up destiny, I'll jump through the phone and kill you. So shut it, get ready and come to this so called party bitch

D: k

Me: DONT FUCKING RESPOND WITH K YOU ASS

D: okay

Me: better bitch

I'm actually pissed off!! How dare he not tell me about this fucking party when I'm gonna be spending the night!! That's so fucking rood!! I mean rude!! What the hell?!?

I stand up from the couch and run over to the kitchen to meet a very busy Oscar setting up drinks on the counter and putting out packets of weed on a pretty platter.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me about the fucking party?!?" I ask him screaming. He's so annoying.

"Because I didn't want to. You clearly act all hot and bothered when I do things you don't want me to do." He says to me winking.

"I'm not hot and bothered. I'm fucking pissed but have this party, see if I care." I tell him looking into his deep brown eyes.

He smirks before caressing my cheek causing me to grab the knife on the counter and pressing it against his dick. He laughs at me before moving his hand onto my hand making my stomach churn so I press the knife further on his area.

"I like it rough Tay, so this doesn't phase me." He smirks at me again causing his dimple to come out.

"Fucker." I say at him before dropping the knife and walking back into the living room where I see people starting to pile in.

"Taylor!!" I see a crowd of people say my name with smiles on their faces.

"Ugh fuckers"

~~~__~~~~

ITS THE AUTHORS NOTE SO YOU BETTER READ THIS.

ITS BOBBYg AND YEAH SO READ THIS CHAPTER.

Or don't, see if I care.