Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

The next day I can't even explain it. I feel too fucking guilty for what happened last night with Oscar. But I'm also pissed because he seduced me into getting into bed with him. It's fucking annoying.

When I left his room, I found another large room with a huge bed for me to sleep in. I went in, locked the door and fell asleep. Considering the shit I feel right now, I slept pretty good.

When I go to get out of the bed, I don't realize that it's that high up so I fall... On my face! I fall on my face!! MY FUCKING FACE!

"FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I scream after my face hits the hard floor. They couldn't have put carpet in this fucking room?!?

All of a sudden I hear someone trying to open the bedroom door. Shit, I gave away where I was. I tip toe all the way to the bathroom that is attached to the room to try to find a weapon.

The only thing they have in here is a knife, I guess that'll do. I hold the knife in my hand and start walking towards the door.

My other hand unlocks the door then turns the knob. I hold the knife tightly in my hand before opening the door.

"AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I scream thinking its Oscar and I go to stab him.

But when I see, it's a woman with the same features as Oscar. But it's not him. She screams at me before grabbing the knife out of my hand by the sharp part.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks me before pushing me onto the ground.

No. She just fucked up.

My eyes roll back and I feel heat around me. Flames appear out of nowhere around me and I start screaming bloody murder.

I stand up and walk towards her with my hands by my side as they hold the flames.

"IM SORRY PLZ STAHP!" She screams with fear in her voice.

I fall back onto the floor and let the flames to die out and my eyes to go back to normal. Once it's back, I blink a few times before standing up and looking at her.

"Don't ever put your hands on me again! Got it?" I spit while asking.

"What was that?" She asks me confused.

"I FUCKING ASKED IF YOU GOT IT?!" I scream at her.

"Yes! I got it." She tells me.

"All you need to know is that I'm the daughter of Satan." I say to her walking down the stairs.

"No wonder why Oscar is so obsessed with you." She mumbles but I heard her very clearly. So I stop in my tracks on the step I'm on.

"Who the fuck are you anyways?" I ask her."Are you one of his little fuck buddies that seem to come here every few hours?"

She chuckles at me."No, I'm his sister."

I roll my eyes, no wonder why I tried to kill her when I first saw her. She's the fucking flesh of Oscar.

My mind goes wild when I see him standing in the foyer with nothing on. I've never seen a Dick before so I'm so astounded. He sees me and smirks.

"Don't fucking smirk at me Oscar." I say to him."I'm pissed and I fucking need your keys so I can go home."

"No can do princess, you need to stay here until your wonderful boyfriend comes to pick you up." He says still smirking.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN OSCAR?" I ask him."actually don't fucking answer, just give me the goddamn keys and let me fucking go."

"Taylor have you met my sister, Monday?" He asks me.

Is that her fucking name? Are you kidding me? Like the moment? That's so sweet.

"Yeah I have met your sister with the dumbass name and I almost killed her ass! BUT DONT CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT!! Give me the damn keys Oscar!" I scream.

"Just do it Oscar!" His sister chimes in.

"Hey bitch! I can fight my own battles, got it??" I say to her rolling my eyes.

Before I know it, Oscar tosses the keys to me and I feel amazing. I turn on my heels and leave the house without a goodbye. Those bitches tried to talk to me as I was leaving but they don't deserve me to speak to them.

As I get into the car, I blast my gangster music and roll the windows down. I see my least favorite teacher, Mr. Tampa and he waves to me only making me throw both of my middle fingers up. His Hand goes onto his mouth as he gasps.

"That's what I fucking thought bitch!! Don't fucking wave at me!!" I scream out the window to him.

Once I get to my house, I notice unfamiliar cars parked in my driveway. Then I remember why, the whole reason why I'm a terrible girlfriend as almost slept with a douche bag asshole butthole ugly butt ass!

I roll my eyes then get out of Oscar's truck. I make my way to the front door of my house.

My hand turns the door knob and I notice that there are clothes all over the place but I'm only trying to get to my room. I make my way up the stairs where some people are asleep.

When I get to my room, the door is cracked and I'm super nervous to go inside. I push the door open and I see my parents and a few people jump into the air making random genitals jump with them and I feel absolutely disgusted then they throw used condoms at me.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!" They all scream at me while I try not to gag by the condoms.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?! I DONT WANT USED CONDOMS ON ME ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?!?! IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU BITCHES DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT?!?!" I scream but continue."ITS NOT EVEN MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY WHAT THE HELL?!?"

~~{}~~

LOL A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER BITCH! HOW DO YOU FUCKING FEEL NOW?!?!

Bobbyg