Chapter 2: Mist, Stars, Flame and Cards. Music to my ears.

Phoenix Istg if you guess the characters before even getting to that point I'm going to strangle you /j

Enjoy!!!!
————————————————————————

Corey had everyone sit down in the main room.

It was huge, the floor decorated with a soft rug with a table in the center. Couches and chairs circled the area as a chandelier hung above it all, blue and gold lights decorated the walls.

"So, anyone else here?" Hunter asked, his curiosity got to him. Though did manners matter? In his eyes yes, but that was due to how harshly enforced it was upon him.

Corey nodded. "TOKITO, ATLAS, TENGEN, RENGOKU, SPADE, ZENAN!" Corey yelled and a small group of people appeared.

The prince of the stars and his royal guard/friend, 3 Hashira, and Corey's second closest friend Spade.

The 6 introduced themselves as they sat down really anywhere.

"So what is this place?" Phoenix asked.

"Glad you asked!" Corey smiled.

"This is a safe place for people who have had severe trauma or have been possessed!" Corey smiled.

"So a mental hospital-?" Valerie stares.

"I- no" Corey sighed. "It's a second option for people to go to if they need help or can't go anywhere else" They explained.

"So a sanctuary! Oh oh! It reminds me of-" Marcy was cut off

"Vagabondia Chronicles?" Corey laughed.

"Yes! Did you play it?!" Marcy looked at Corey with excitement.

"Mhm! It was really fun!" Corey responded.

"Explain again how a child is the creator of this place-" Tengen laughed a bit.

Everyone started talking, though one question floated above the rest.

"How is Rengoku here?" Phoenix asked.

"I just appeared" He responded with honesty.

"Well it's good to see you again" Tanjiro smiled

"Good to see you too!" Rengoku gave him a hug. Tengen laughing as he did so.

Muichiro just stares off into space before snapping out of it. "Mhm"

It was a nice chat really, people got to know eachother. People became friends. It was overall good. Though Corey had to ask the one question that they always hate to ask. It tends to bring people back to their bad moments but it's the only way they can know if they're safe to stay. Not after what happened 5 months ago.....

——————————

Cliffhanger ✨

Shorter chapter, started pulling a Muichiro by staring off into space for a while, forgetting what I was doing-

Love y'all! /pos /platonic

Word count: 400