-Chapter 10: For Who'm The Bell Tolls-

Totally didn't forget about this chapter and just came up with an idea for it- shhhhhhh

Anygays

[Trigger warning: blood, death, possession, child murder, regular murder, weapons of ranged and melee]

Also I don't feel like writing everyone out so here's a list of people in this chapter:

Key
Valerie
Phoenix
Krow
Corey
Genya
Rengoku
Tengen
Muichiro
Giyuu
Sabito
[Redacted]
Asteresk
Mother
Tanjiro and Muzan
Callum
Dipper and Mable
Hunter

Erm if I don't mention them in the story, just pretend they're here lmao-

Enjoy~
————————

"Hello , you have been invited to a gala at , , coordinates. Take anyone you wish with you and have a great time."

-

—————-

Corey sighed as they set down the letter, they spun in their chair momentarily before walking out of their office quarters.

They saw everyone dressed nicely, Corey smiled. They were excited to see everyone look so happy and calm. Ready for the gala, Corey opened a portal and everyone went through.
————-

⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⏃⟟⌰⟒⎅ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏃⌰⌰

The group had made it through the portal and walked into the golden halls of the ballroom.

Corey felt like they've been here before, and yet they haven't.

The clocks, the gold and black. This belonged to The Timekeeper.....

Everyone was suddenly teleported to a bunch of couches and a fireplace in the center before a cheerful and echoing voice spoke.

"Welcome!!!" A tall figure, atleast 8'ft came from the shadows, their face covered by a comedy mask decorated to their style. Black wings stretched out as a feathered tail lashed behind them.

"Krow, what did I say about teleporting us" a certain someone spoke from the couches.

"Awwww sister, you know I like my tricks. Come on~" Krow teased Astresk with a devious smile behind their mask.

Astresk sighed, she was so done with her sibling and was not willing to deal with them. Hell they would so want to be in a meeting right now even though she doesn't have any at the very moment. Which meant she was stuck with this bird brain.

"So who are you?" Giyuu asked, he was tired and had just woken up from a nap before being teleported here by Astresk.

"Names Krow, The Timekeeper" They bowed, earrings and tassels clicking and jingling as they did so.

"But..we're the timekeepers-? Astresk how come you- huh?" Giyuu stood there dumbfounded, he kinda didn't care but was also really confused.

"They're my sibling, Krow is The Timekeeper, which is different to us as a group" Astresk explained with a sigh.

"You've had a sibling this entire time?" Phoenix asked, her tail flicking as she walked to sit back down.

————
[The one with one eye breaks through time.....]
————

Everyone was able to get up and grab food as all sorts of styles of music started to play, some danced and some just hung out near the pool.

The lights flickered as a low chuckle could be heard.