-Chapter 6: Birthday-

Really late to the party on this (I'm so sorry-), but uhh, birthday chapter.

It was Mui's idea not mine I have no idea what you're saying.

Happy birthday 3nt1ty

Anygays somewhat continues off of Silver's birthday chapter lmao-
——————

Phoenix had just gotten back from a mission with Valerie. Though getting some unwanted attention from the brunette's siblings

Which Astresk might kill them for-

Phoenix made it into the barrier, before opening the door. The lights were off and noises could be heard. Phoenix drew out their weapon as Valerie grabbed a knife from her pocket.

"Wait where did you get that comically placed knife?" Phoenix stares at the brunette.

"Don't ask questions" Valerie smirked.

They both walked in, Valerie kinda vanishing in the darkness.

"Val? Kid where did you go. It might be dangerous!" Phoenix panicked a bit before the lights turned on, blinding the wolvine slightly.

"Happy birthday!!!!" Everyone jumped from somewhere, including Valerie.

Giyuu had a party popper and hat, with a monotone expression he just set off the party popper.

Asteresk was there too, cheering loudly with the others.

Tengen was already drunk and the party had just started, as per usual.

Muichiro was trying to get whatever Tengen had but Tanjiro stopped him.

Genya was passed out on the couch.

Rengoku was dancing with Tengen.

Douma was...being Douma-

"Might I add, this was Muichiro's idea" Corey snickered.

"Huh? No it wasn't-" he blankly states.

"I though you said it was-" Corey stood there.

Corey adjusted their glasses and suit.

"Damn, why are you wearing a suit" Phoenix asked.

"Felt like it" Corey directed her friend towards the presents and cake.

"Boo bitch" Sabito appears out of no where, scaring the shit out of Giyuu.

"Where did you come from?-" Giyuu turned to his friend.

"Don't ask questions, give me a hug" Sabito smiled.

"Is it just me or do you ship those two?" Corey asked Phoenix.

"Y e s" Phoenix watches this go down.

A few minutes passed, more people arrived and brought gifts, before the cake was brought out. It was covered and I mean covered in edible glitter.

"Okay who put this much glitter on the cake" Corey eyed everyone down.

"It was Tengen" Douma pointed.

"Of course it was" Corey facepalms with a sigh.

Corey cut the cake and gave the first piece to Phoenix. Did they do candles? No, why? Because Corey thinks it's unsanitary.

"Thanks guys, gave me a literal heart attack but it was fun seeing you all here" Phoenix smiled.

"No problem kid" Astresk hummed.

Giyuu didn't say a word, he was just hanging out with Sabito on the couch.

"Those two better get married" Tengen noted.

"No promises" Sabito laughed.

"Thanks guys, really" Phoenix raised her glass  and everyone cheered.

——————-

Nom nom, hope you enjoyed and sorry for being so late to this lmao.

Anygays

Byeeee!!!!