Ch: 05 ☆Our Names☆

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was 4 o'clock in the morning.

It was the first time Eshita waking up this early in the morning and without getting scolding from her mother. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She saw some clothes hanging behind the door. She looked at it carefully and then mumbled underneath her breath "Akansh... He forgot to take his clothes yesterday...". She held the T-shirt and jeans with her index finger and thumb with a disgusted expression and threw it in the washing machine.

{An hour later}

AKANSH'S POV:

I am coming school early from a few days now and currently I was sitting in the class alone, completing my work.

I need to earn merits or else I won't be able to pass the school. I have to be disciplined and sincere from now. But... Me? Disciplined? Sincere? These three words doesn't looks good in one sentence.

My train of thought were broken by a sudden voice "Excuse me." I lifted my head to see Eshita. "Yaha kyu aai ho? Aur... Inti subha yaha kya kar rhi ho? Bhaiya kaha hai tumhare?" I asked. She was looking at the floor or maybe... Trying to avoid looking at me. "Bhaiya ne kaha tha ki aap jaldi aa jate hai isiliye jaldi aa gyi. Aur bhaiya ghar mein hai, so rhe hai." She replied and I raised an eyebrow.

She came early because I comes early? I can't understand it. What does she meant? What is she here for?

"Aur... yaha kya karne aai ho?" I asked again. She was still looking at the floor. "Woh... Actually..." She was trying to say something but was unable to say it.

I looked towards the door and saw a girl, the one who came and said sorry to Nishant, standing at the door, yawning. She then walked inside. "Yahi hota hai jab kabhi kisi ko sorry bolne ki aadat na ho." That girl said walking towards her. Eshita turned around to face her the girl. "Shut up Vedu! I'm trying." Eshita said.

I guess she's her friend.

Eshita then turned towards me "I... I'm... I'm sorry for misunderstanding you that day and thank you for coming and tutoring me despite all that." She finally said. "And she woke me up and dragged me here just to say these few words to you." Her friend complained.

"Was that all you wanted to say?" I asked and she nodded. "Then you may go to your class. And anyway you didn't knew who I am." I finished my sentence. She looked at me and blinked twice.

"What? Go." I said.

"You... Aren't angry...?" She asked.

"Why would I be?"

"Because I called you thief and pervert. You were angry because of that."

"I already said that you didn't knew me that time. Why'd you thought that I am angry because of that?"

"Yesterday when you came to tutor me, you were behaving rudely as if you were angry with me."

"Same applies to you."

"That's just because I was trying to avoid you as I was kinda embarrassed that I misunderstood you and my friend, Vedika, came and apologized to Bhaiya instead of you and despite that you came to tutor me."