Ch: 07 ☆His Family☆

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Nishant!" Akansh said. "Say." Nishant replied. "Can I stay here tonight?" Akansh suddenly asked and Eshita was looking at him with wide eyes. Nishant too looked at him surprised.

"Stay here tonight?" Nishant confirmed.

"Yeah." Akansh said.

"Aa... Sure."

"Thanks."

"Let's call Dev as well."

Eshita stared at them, amazed. Akansh called Dev and asked him to come over.

After a while, Dev was also sitting with them. After having dinner, they all went to Eshita's room. They all sat on the bed while Eshita was sitting on the study table, trying to study. "So, Why are we here today?" Dev asked. "Because Akansh is staying here tonight so we called you as well." Nishant replied.

They were all talking but after a few minutes they were busy in their phones.

"Bhaiya, yeh question kaise hoga?" Eshita asked looking at Nishant. "Pta nhi." Nishant replied scrolling through his phone. "Dekh toh lete." Eshita murmured and then looked at Dev.

"Dev Bhaiya, Do you know how to do this?" Eshita asked. "Subject?" Dev asked. "Chemistry." Eshita replied. "Keep that thing away from me." Dev said joining his hands.

Eshita looked at Akansh with puppy eyes. He looked at her and then walked towards her. "Show me the question." He said keeping his one hand on the study table and held the back of the chair with other. He leaned in towards the book, not realising that his face was too close to Eshita's. Eshita looked at him and for some reasons, she wasn't able to look away.

Akansh murmured the question and then started explaining how to do it. She was affectionately looking at his russet eyes which was occassionally getting covered by his black hair. "Your eyes are really beautiful..." She mumbled underneath her breath. "What?" He turned his head towards her. "I-I mean... This question is difficult." She said in a low voice, looking away.

He stared at her for a moment and then chuckled looking at the book. "I don't know what you said but you were clearly not paying attention. I guess I'll have to explain all this again." He said.

Akansh started explaining it all over again. This time Eshita was much more focused on the study than before.

"Got that?" Akansh asked turning his head towards her. In the moment, he suddenly realised how close he was to her. She was looking at the book and just for a moment, he froze looking at her. Coming back to senses, he stood up straight and took a step back. "I... You must have understood so now I'm going to sleep." He said walking towards the bed to take his phone.

"You're going to bed this early?" Dev inquired. "I'm sleepy. And by the way it's 11:37 p.m. so it isn't 'this early'." Akansh said and went out of the room. Nishant and Dev exchanged glances and then followed Akansh.
______________________________________

AKANSH'S POV:

What's wrong with me? Why was I staring at her like that?

I made my way towards the guest room. I suddenly heard some footsteps behind me. I turned back to see Nishant and Dev coming. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, Nishant hung his arm around my neck.

"Aaj ghar mein kuch hua tha kya?" Nishant asked as we entered the guest room. I nodded. "Argument with uncle?" Dev guessed and I nodded again. "Unki baaton ko seriously mat liya kar." Nishant sat sitting on the bed with crossed legs.

"He said that I'm the most worthless, useless and good for nothing being and he regret that I'm his son. And that's just because I said that I don't have any interest in his business." I said looking down at the floor.