Ch: 06 ☆Ice-Cream☆

AKANSH'S POV:

We are in Dev's house. And currently in his room.
"I won't." I protested. "Please, I don't have time that's why I'm asking you." Nishant pleaded. "You can also ask Dev." I said and we looked at Dev who clearly gave a disapproving look. "Please?" Nishant pleaded. "Take her to the Ice-cream parlour instead of me otherwise she will tell papa about the bike and he will definitely kill me. Do you want your bestfriend dead?" He continued. "No but-..." I tried to protest again but he cut me off "So, you're taking her to the shop." He said.

Why don't he understand that I can't go??

"I've some work. I won't go." I declared. "Tujhe meri kasam." Nishant suddenly spoke up. "Teri toh-..." I was about to curse him but Dev stopped me. "Bhav kyu kha rha hai? Le jaa na." Dev insisted.

I thought for a moment and then said "Fine. Teri kasam ke wajah se le jaunga." Nishant gave me some amount of money.

We stayed there for some more time and studied together. Then Nishant went for his tuition and I too went to his house to tutor Eshita.

She opened the front door "There's no test tomorrow. Tomorrow is a study leave." She said and was about to close the door but I kept my hand on the door to stop her from doing so. She stared at me.

"Ice-cream?" I asked.

"Huh?" She was confused.

"Your brother said that he's busy so I'll have to take you to the Ice-cream parlour."

"Aaa... Fine. I'll get ready."

She opened the door, signalling me to sit on the couch and wait. I sat on the couch watching her going upstairs to her room. After a while I heard footsteps and I looked towards the direction from where the sound came and I saw Eshita's father coming. I quickly stood up. "Namaste Uncle." I said joining my hands. "You're here? Tomorrow is Eshita's study leave so you don't need to tutor her." He said. "But you can teach her if you're free. She's really weak in studies. She hates studying. Try to reform her." He continued. "No uncle I wasn't here to-..."

What are you saying? You can't tell him that you're taking his daughter to eat ice-cream.

"Aa... Uncle I'm here to pick up Eshita. Nishant asked me to bring her near his tuition. He'll give her a treat after his tuition." I lied. "Oh, Sure. Take her and ask Nishant to bring her back safely." He said and I nodded.

He walked away from there and I sat down. After a while, I saw Eshita coming down the stairs. She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans.

She really is looking pretty... Wait- What the heck are you thinking Akansh??!! She's your bestfriend's sister!! Don't think about her like that!! Nishant will break my legs of he gets to know about this.

"You want to sit here for the rest of the day?" Eshita sarcastically asked, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied without realising.

"What?"

"N-No. Let's go." I said, standing up.

She went towards the door and opened it. I followed her. As we opened the door we saw that it was raining. She went inside and brought two umbrellas. She handed me one umbrella and we stepped outside.

Why does it always rain whenever I'm with her?

We started silently walking on the streets. It wasn't crowded, only a few people were passing by. I was silently stealing some glances of Eshita, which were unnoticed by her.

"Which stream did you chose in 11th?" She asked looking ahead.

"Science." I replied.

She looked at me up and down with wide eyes. "You? Science?" She asked. I looked at her.