Ch: 08 ☆Party☆

ESHITA'S POV:

"But you said that you will take me with you!!" I shouted at Nishant who was stuffing chips in his mouth. "Why is it important to take you with me? That party isn't for kiddo like you." Nishant said while eating chips. "You said you will take me!!" I said snatching the packet of chips from him. "If you don't take me then I'll tell Papa that you caused the dent on his bike." I threatened him.

"Fine, Fine. Get ready and don't disturb me in the party unless it's important." He said getting up. "I don't know anyone there. With whom will I be if I can't be with you?" I asked. "Akansh and Dev will also be there. Stay with them." He said exiting the room.

As he went out, I went towards my closet. I opened the door and within a few minutes the bed and floor were covered with clothes. I couldn't decide what to wear so I took out my phone and dialled Vedika and Kiara's number. But they didn't answered.

I scrolled through my contacts to see if I have any other friends or not and suddenly my fingers stopped infront of a contact 'Akansh'.

No, Eshita! You can't call him for this. He isn't your friend but... When I visited his house he said that I'm his friend... No! You can't call him.

I kept my phone on the bed and went to Nishant's room. I slightly opened the door to peek inside. I saw him talking to someone on video call though I couldn't see the face of the person on call.

"Lavender is your favourite colour doesn't means that I will cover myself in lavender from head to toes, Akansh." Nishant said and I don't know why but as I heard his (Akansh's) name, I started listening more carefully.

"I'm not telling you to do that but you can wear something lavender." I heard his voice from the other end. "Tell your to be wife to wear lavender for you. I'm not gonna wear anything lavender. Dev, you should help me." Nishant said.

Lavender, isn't it?

"I don't know." Dev said. I closed the door and went back to my room. I separated every lavender dress I have. I chose a lavender top with white skirt and wore it.

After getting ready, I walked down and sat on the couch. After a while I saw Nishant coming down. "Ladkiyon se bhi jyada samay lete hai aap taiyar hone mein." I murmured.

He walked out and I followed him. He started the car and I sat on the passengers seat. "Diver nhi hu tumhara. Aage baitho." He said. "Diver, AC on karo. Mujhe garmi lag rhi hai." I said and chuckled. He glared at me. He sighed and started driving.

After an hour or so we reached there. It was 7:00 p.m. He got off the car and stood outside waiting for me to come out. I was still sitting in the car. He knocked on the window and I opened it. "You don't wanna come out?" He asked. "Bhaiya, if I open the door myself then my nail paint will be ruined." I innocently said showing my nails. "Baithte samay nail paint kharab nhi hue?" He mumbled underneath his breath which was clearly audible to me.

And as expected, he opened the door for me. I really love to irritate him. I got off the car and we went inside. The hall was dimly lit, making it hard to see. And suddenly, at a corner, I saw some bottles of alcohol.

Aren't their parents home? Won't they say anything? Why did I came here?

"I'm going to my friends, just find Akansh and stay with him." He said walking towards some of his friends. I walked around the hall and the smell of alcohol made me feel nauseous so I went upstairs and then to the balcony to get some fresh air.

"Who are you? I've never seen you in either sections of 12." A heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a boy standing there with a glass of cold drink in his hand.