Chapter 5: New Car, New Job, New House

"How about a date?"

Y/n jolted in response by the request as his face slightly red, but he immediately relaxed himself with a sigh. He then gently held both of Yoruka's hands and put them away from his chest.

"I'm flattered, but you should know that I don't harbor any feelings for you."

She giggled. "Of course, I do. I just wanna get to know you better."

"Then maybe you should rephrase 'Date' to 'Hang out'."

"Hm, the words 'Hang out' doesn't suits me." She retorted. "So?"

"After school."

"Great." She smiled before tiptoeing to kiss Y/n's cheek. "Sweet dream, Y/n-kun."

She then left the teleportation chamber, and Edi beamed down Y/n to the front of his apartment building.

"Hell yeah.."

<<Time skip, brought to you by chibi Shido making meals>>

Reine woke up with a soft moan, and she found herself asleep in the school infirmary with her head laying on Y/n's lap. She then lifted herself up before facing Y/n.

"Ohayo." He greeted. "Another peaceful sleep?"

She nodded with a smile. "Sorry for troubling you."

"Don't mind it." He shrugged. "Looks like head message improved your sleep to 15 minutes. That's a new record."

"I see." She replied. "I'll try a message parlor next time. I don't want to trouble you."

Y/ smiled in response before getting off the bed. He then picked up his school bag and walked toward the door.

"Take care of yourself, Reine-san." He glanced back at her. "Cuz someone's really cares about you."

She nodded in understanding. "You should go now. Don't you have a date with Yoruka?"

Y/n glared her with a gaze of displease. "It's rude to eavesdrop, Reine-san."

"I'll keep that in mind." She giggled.

Y/n exited the infirmary and walked through the hall, passing by other students to his shoe locker and switched his indoor shoes with the outdoor one. He then exited the building and found Yoruka waiting for him by the entrance door.

"Sorry for the wait." Y/n said.

"You know, it feels like you're more interested with Reine than me." Yoruka smirked. "Are you perhaps into older woman?"

"I dated many girls in Bellwood but nothing serious."

"Ah, a one time thing, huh?"

Y/n nodded. "Shall we?"

She smiled, and the two walked toward the entrance gate together. They went pass the gate together, but Y/n suddenly stopped when he found Han leaning on his Mazda Rx-7.