the mark of the sea dragon

Chip's P.O.V

I will know when papa cant make it i swam quickly after my poor sea king husband and father he was attacked by same sirens that tried to breed me are locked on target when they see me they knew i possessed some great body magic that rejected from their bodies as they evade me trying to keep papa and others alive they swam out of sight on what i will do to them.

As i carried him and others follow me home papa was heavily wounded and sharks knew when the sea king looses blood they will kill him so orcas are in our side still greatest gifts as bouncers as well.

He open his eyes looking at me "mama did you save me?" I nodded and hugging him tightly he knew my tears are also for his healing purposes "im fine dont cry baby i know those tears those bloody tear drops its alright no more pain baby im home thats all that matters to me did others survive the attack?"

"Yes and i retrieved your body before those sharks suddenly eating wounded ones so in act of bravery i made sure your safe papa and im ready to be fucked again if you wanted to"

"Yeah i know still the one baby thank you what are this herbs for?" As he asked me now laying next to me "your wounds are heavy thats why i and others fixed you up just the way you are" as i said to him "how long did i passed out air again?"

"They knocked your wind pipe cause your on their territory papa we warned them all and you about sirens lurking for young mermaids to breed papa"

"Atleast im a luckiest merman to have you baby well yes i can hear your eternal growling roar in the deep cause you saved me Chip i know its you inside right?"

I nodded at him "only you can understand how i feel papa its just i dont know anymore when im a monster"

"Stay relax love i knew how hard times why we often stay more underwater than surface cause of my stupid curse and i laughed at an alpha siren which was a sea witch really"

"She maybe making fun of her appearance but she had something that you and others regret what ordeal you make well your married to a sea dragon papa you know me more when humans try to kill you end up dying in the oasis?"

"Oh yes mama i seen it all the horrors of human kind about how they treat mermaids and humans alike and those sirens dont know what they did to our bodies ever since"

"All i wanted was to be with you papa its kinda lonely being alone in the kingdom and i dont have any friends either even we had more kids though"

"I know your upset love im fine now in few weeks im back tip top shape tail and everything i had honey"

"Oh yes i remember our tortures with those sirens papa i was being tried to be bred more than twice and seeing your legs are formed to a fishtail your arms had fins and webbed hands right plus same gills as me in the neck"

"Yes thats why i never show up cause i breathe underwater without scuba gear either so how did you know my process of mermaidification?"

"They outstretched your toes like others few weeks fully webbed to fins you feel numbed when your legs are no longer separate right yes now you know how it feels to crawl on the bellies of being a mermaid i was there papa i have enough of them all they are all failed species"

"Only me i can make stronger pods with you honey you know me better than anyone elses in this ocean"

"How does it feel when sun goes into your tail does it hurt?" As he shrugged "stinged more and helpless love thats why mermen are killed by local fishermen when we resurface now we are armed and knew my mate was more well overpowered than they all are to control you back was me im the one who can seal you with me its alright nobody is perfect call me crazy but now same sea monster like my own son which was now a female cause of my negligence to save you"