Fefrezi

"COME OOOON T-ER-EZI~!!!!" The young troll is sitting on the edge on the water, beckoning for you to join her. For all you cared, you were content right there on the warm sand. Shaking your head, You continue to stay in your tight ball, arms wrapped around your knees. "W)(y not?! It plenty of fun, Once you get in silly!!", You hear a splash, warning you that she left the water. Before you could react, you feel a wet hand wrap around your wrist. You attempt to squirm away but she pulls you up to your feet. With a giggle she lets go and you let out a relief sigh, thinking you were safe. Two hands begin pushing at you from behind, before you know it your toes reach the cold water. You turn to run, " 1M SORRY F3F3R1. TH3R3 1S MUCH MOR3 HON3R4BL3 TH1NGS FOR 4—" You are stopped by a strangled feeling as you are being pulled back by the back of your shirt. You huff as you have your top pulled off, exposing you one-piece bathing suit. "YOU ACTUAL DO CAR—E!!!!!!" you turn away, a faint blush forming on your cheeks. You told your moirial that you refused to join her for a swim and only came to smell the salty breeze, that spending your time in the ocean was dumb, but in all honesty you were jealous. You slip off your shorts and hold your wrists out, similar to that if you were being arrested. "Oh stop t)(at." You can hear the teasing tone in her voice as she grips your hand and slowly walks into the shallow water. Shivers shoot up your spine as the cold water crawls up your legs, more and more. Your nose is clogged with the smell of seaweed and rotting fish, the loss of one of your main senses is quite sad at to your tongue cant help you now. "Oh my cod Terezi, I knew you cod do it!!" Her voice rings in your ears as you cluelessly walk along the creatures on the bottom of the sand, the water tickling your grub scars. "UGH!!", you let out a scream as you stub your toe on a rock, falling forward into the water. You come up dripping, your raven hair over your face. Feferi's face is solemn. You can feel that she is concerned. The corners of your lips curl as you burst into a gut crunching laugh The other joining in. After a minute or so of a laugh attack, The Heiress approaches you, picking things out of your hair. You smile as you feel your heavy hair be lifted off your face but go silent as you feel someone peck your cheek. Turning bright teal you place a hand over where the highblood had kissed you. You were stile standing there like an idiot as she draped herself over your shoulders and whispered: "I'm so glad you're my moirail."