"Island storm crisis too close to the future"

In Grace's room. Grace was listening to music while dancing. Donald came in. "Grace! Grace! Grace" Donald said as he then took out her earbuds. "Hey!" Grace said. "What did you to the academy?" Donald said. "I set up force field around the academy for emergencies for in case" Grace said. "To me it looks like a fort" Donald said walking out. "In what world" Grace said following him. "Hey what did you make around the academy" Chase asked. "A force field if there was ever an emergency" Grace said. "Oh, then why is Mr Davenport so upset" Chase said. "Because he doesn't believe me, instead of believing me of every single thing I told him when I was young. He decides to believe his 'brilliant technology mind' than me" Grace said. "That sounds like him" Chase said. "Yeah and it's annoying" Grace said. It was raining heavily outside. "Is it raining?" Grace asked. "Yeah" Chase said. "Oh great I left my umbrella outside a few days ago" Grace said. "Why would you have an umbrella?" Chase asked. "Because of the sun and my very fare, soft, sensitive, Irish skin" Grace said putting her hand up to Chase's face. "Okay then" Chase said putting Grace's hand down. Grace's umbrella flew across from the wind and rain. "I can buy another one" Grace said.
(Intro)
Grace and Chase went in the training room. "What the?" Chase said as he saw there was seaweed hanging around in the training room. "Ah Bob did this" Grace said. "How do you know" Chase asked. "Bob showed me what flew on shore from the storm last night and he brought in a ton of seaweed" Grace said. "I hope it doesn't storm again tonight" Chase said. "Yeah" Grace said. "Like my decor" Bob said coming in. "I do, Chase might not" Grace said walking out. "When your done with whatever you're doing, clean it up please" Chase said walking out. Bob followed him. "Oh I actually have you two for a math exam" Chase said pointing to them. "What" Bob squealed. Bob tried to run away but Grace caught him. "Calm yourself" Grace said. "Another storm is coming and now this?" Bob complained. "Oh great it is gonna storm again" Chase said. "I have an idea Bob, come with me" Grace said as Bob was by her. "Since you really like to take the things that come up on shore why don't you be in here the training room" Grace said. "What do you mean?" Bob asked. "This is what I mean" Grace superspeeded out coming back with the things that Bob took from shore, putting them out. "Sweet!" Bob said. "Test in here and you'll be okay" Grace said. "Thanks for helping me Grace" Bob said. "No problem" Grace said walking out. "That was very mature for you to that for him" Chase said. "Thanks, I know what calms him down, also the other students as well to help them" Grace said. "If you weren't a bionic hero you'd be great with kids" Chase said. "Well thank you" Grace said. "I have your tests" Chase said giving it to her as well as pencils. "Thanks" Grace said. Grace went in the training room. "Would you like me to be in here with you?" Grace asked. "Yes, I'd like that" Bob said. Grace only took ten minutes and gave he test to Chase. "I'm gonna stay in the training room, so Bob doesn't lose it" Grace said. "Okay, that's nice of you" Chase said. Grace smiled walking to the training room. Bob took 30 minutes. Grace went on her phone as well as watching Bob. "You okay? Are you done" Grace asked. "Yep" Bob said. Bob gave it to Chase. "Thank you" Chase said. Chase scanned their tests. "Bob, 75%, Grace 90%" Chase said. "I passed?" Bob asked. "Yes you did" Chase said. "Sweet, bye" Bob said leaving. "I think you helping him made him pass" Chase said. "Yeah maybe" Grace said. "Want to grab some lunch" Chase asked. "Yeah sure" Grace said. They went in the cafeteria and had lunch. By then it started storming. "Hey would you like to come with me back to Mission Creek? I left my watch there" Chase asked. "Sure, and can I have a watch like that?" Grace asked as they were walking to the hydroloop. "I don't know" Chase said. "Oh come on" Grace said. They went in the hydroloop. The hydroloop closed, leaving but it stopped in the middle of the ocean. "Why did the hydroloop stop in the middle of the ocean?" Grace asked. "I don't know. Wait a second, the storm" Chase said. "Oh no, I do not like where this is heading" Grace said as she held onto Chase. Chase made a face at her😒.

On the island. "Hey Mr Davenport have you seen Chase" Bree asked. "No. Have you seen Grace" Donald asked. "No" Bree said. Adam came up to them. "Hey have you seen either Chase or Grace" Bree asked. "No" Adam said. "I wonder if they are with each other, that would be a lot better because they would be safe together from the storm" Donald said. "Hey wait a second, the hydroloop left" Adam said. "What?" Bree and Donald yelled. "They left the island" Adam said. "Yeah, but the hydroloop leaves in seconds it should've been back by now" Bree said. "Since it's storming I think hydroloop got stuck in the middle of the ocean" Donald said. "How long has it been stuck though" Bree asked. Donald went into the cyberdesk hacking into the hydroloop. "Five minutes" Donald said. "Um just wondering so I don't freak out or anything, how long would it take for them to lose oxygen in there" Bree asked. "20 minutes" Donald said fast. Bree looked like she was gonna freak out. "Wait but you attended the safety meetings, please tell me that you put extra supply in the hydroloop" Bree said. "Um" Donald said. Bree ran out, freaking out.

In the hydroloop. "Let's try calling Mr Davenport to help us" Grace said. "Our cell phones wouldn't work down here, we have no service" Chase said. "Oh great" Grace said. The screen on the other side of the hydroloop, turned on from the island having contact with Adam, Bree and Mr Davenport. "Mr Davenport" Grace and Chase said standing up then holding onto the handle on top on of the hydroloop. "Why are you in the hydroloop? Where were you going?" Donald asked. "I left something at the house at Mission Creek" Chase said. "Why did you bring Grace?" Donald asked. "She followed me into the hydroloop" Chase said. Grace was making a face that she didn't😮. Chase put his hand on Grace's face. "How are we gonna get back into the academy?" Chase asked. "I'm trying to figure that out" Donald said. "I have an idea" Bree said. "Where you guys are isn't too far where the island is right?" Bree said. "I have a map of the island let me check" Donald said checking his map. "They are 40 feet from the academy" Donald said. "Adam can you swim that far from the academy getting them out of hydroloop safely" Bree asked. "Well" Adam was saying until, "That was your idea?" Donald asked. "Yeah" Bree said. "That may or may not work" Donald said. "We don't have a choice, they have very little time before they lose oxygen" Bree said. "Okay fine" Donald said. Donald tracked Adam into the comset. "Thank you, I'm not losing either of them" Bree said. Bree made sure that Adam got in the ocean. Adam swam the 40 feet. "You're almost there Adam" Bree said. "Keep going" Donald said. Adam swam to the doors of the hydroloop. Adam shoved the doors open having Grace and Chase swim out. Adam had Chase on his back swimming. Grace swam beside them. Grace has the same ability to breath underwater. They swam back to the shore of the academy. "I'm glad that's over" Adam said. "Thank you Adam" Chase and Grace said. Grace superspeeded Adam inside, then Chase. Grace bumped into the wall outside of the academy. "Ow!" Grace said. Lightning almost hit Grace, Grace superspeeded away. The wind flew Grace across the sand, lightning hitting her. Bree came out, superspeeding getting Grace back in. "Are you okay?" Bree asked. "I....got......hit.......by.......lightning" Grace said stuttering and trying to catch a breath. Grace fell to the ground. "Guys come over here" Bree said. Adam, Chase and Donald ran over to them. "Grace got hit by lightning" Bree said. "What? How is Grace still alive then" Chase asked. "Her bionics. Grace's bionics are protecting the body cells inside of her as well as her heart. That's way she didn't - you know. That's why she need her bionics stabilised" Donald said. "Ow" Grace kept complaining. "Let's bring her to the infirmary for now" Bree said. "Yeah" Chase said. They brought her to the infirmary. Grace rested in the infirmary for the rest of the week.
_____________________
Sad ending :( 😢