Part 20

"What?" she asked in confusion. "No way, you're messing with me again," she said, fully smiling this time.

"You got me," he said, patting her back.

"Hey! Y/n, you up already?" Tiz said while entering the room and running towards Y/n to hug her. "You scared me; I just hate you," she said, crying.

"You hate me while still hugging me," she asked.

"Shut up, or I'll kill you," she said, breaking the hug.

"Kill her, she wanted it too," he said taunting. She make a face towards him.

"I'm sorry guys, it was an accident, I didn't want to kill myself either," she explained.

"Really? Like we'd believe this bullshit," he said.

"Look...

"Tizu, when you arrived?" Her father asked entering

"Just now, are you eating properly?" she asked, he nods with smile. Y/N was surprised to see that they were talking like normal people.

"What are you looking at?" He asked Y/n

"I thought you don't like her," she asked

"I was wrong about her, she is a nice girl. A little hippy but nice," he said teasing her

"Appa, he is...

"I know him, Kim Taehyung. He's a nice guy," he said before she could say anything. And she can't believe he likes both of her friends without any problems.

"Appa, are you alright? What about "guys are the same shit, who could impregnate you and run...

"Sush! Y/n not all the guys are the same," he said cutting her off and she rolls her eyes and get up.

"Where are you going?" Her dad asked

"Restroom, to freshen up," she said, and she felt a little embarrassed. As soon as she entered the toilet, her father became sad and worried.

"Are you alright, you look worried?" Tizu asked

"Actually, I feel guilty about her condition; we had a fight that night, and I scolded her a lot. I didn't know that she..." and he choked up. "I'm sorry,"

"Sir, that was not your fault. That was nobody's fault. What happened happens. It won't happen again; I promise you that," he said, putting his hand on his. Mr. Lee looked at his confident eyes.

"Well, we'll try to keep her happy so she forgets what happened," Tiz said. Her words eased the tension a bit, and they all smiled a little, hiding their worries.

"Are you hungry?" Mr. Lee asked to Tiz

"Yes, super hungry," She said rubbing her tummy

"Come, I'll buy some for you," he said and they both went outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where they disappear?" she asked coming back

"They went to eat something," he said. "When will you got discharged?" Tae asked.

"God knows," she said sighing

"I'll go and ask," Tae said and went outside.

He had just come outside from her ward, and he saw something that he would never expect...

"What are you doing?" He said walking fast towards the gallery.

He looked over at Jungkook, who was slowly approaching against him, holding her favorite flowers daisies in his hands.