Sixteen: "Why's it so cold.. ? I'm scared.."

Neptune was wandering around with Uranus. It was cold and he hated every second of it. He likes the cold, but not this much. He saw Uranus shiver and gave Uranus his coat to stay warm. Uranus was confused as to why he did this. Neptune said it was because he looked really cold. Uranus went along with it and hugged Neptune.

Neptune had a thin sweater under his coat and some snow pants (it was snowing). Neptune was freezing cold. Uranus felt how cold Neptune's hands were and was trying to warm them up. He shivered and Uranus saw his face was really cold too. Neptune hugged Uranus and Uranus made him rest his body to warm up. They set up a small tent and warmed up in it. Neptune coughed and started to get frostbite. Uranus held him, trying to keep him warm. It was no use. Neptune was too cold and his body couldn't keep his body warm enough.

Neptune was carried back to a certain area. Everyone was meeting up there (the solar system). Uranus had to help Neptune walk because of how cold he was. Neptune was coughing and couldn't get his body to warm up to stop the frost bite. His breathing slowed down and he collapsed. Uranus carried him all the way to the meet up area.

Neptune was taken care of in the area. They got him warmed up, but he ended up sick. He had a fever from how cold he was. He was sleepy and dizzy, plus he was shivering a lot. He was lying down by the small fire in the middle of the camp with Uranus holding him gently so they both stayed warm. The Jovians had their own meet up area and so did the Terrestrials (Sun was with the Terrestrials because they get into trouble a lot).

Neptune and Uranus were exploring around the next day. It was their turn for the week. Neptune let Uranus have his coat again. He was cold, but it was okay.

It started to snow even more. It was -32°C (-26°F) and Neptune had a thin sweater on. He was really cold and shivering. Uranus tried to keep him warm by holding him tightly. Uranus felt how cold Neptune was again. He was even colder than last time and was starting to shiver more. His tail was so cold there was ice visible at the tip. His tail wrapped around his body to stay warm. Uranus was trying really hard to keep Neptune from freezing to death. Neptune had frostbite already. They were really far away from the camp they were staying at and couldn't go back yet.

Neptune’s fingertips were frozen solid. He was shivering worse and looked like he was going to die. Uranus was questioning whether or not they should go back. It was hard to see and Uranus could barely see Neptune's face with how much it was snowing.

They started to walk further, not knowing where they were going. Neptune was really cold, and he was freezing (literally). Uranus was trying to keep them both warm (his body is better with handling extreme cold than Neptune's is), but it wasn't helping much. Neptune’s face was freezing solid slowly. Uranus needed to get them back to their camp.

Uranus found their camp area and got Neptune inside as fast as he could. He laid Neptune down by the fire and let the ice melt off. Uranus touched Neptune's frozen hands and held them. His fingers were frozen solid and his palms had some ice pieces forming. Uranus tried to help unfreeze Neptune's body as fast as he could by getting things to warm him up. If Uranus wasn't there Neptune wouldn't have lived much longer. They decided to watch a movie to take their minds off things.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uranus: “Hey Neptune, do you want me to get you anything ? I'm getting a snack for our movie and wanted to know if you want anything.”
Neptune: Nods (his mouth was frozen shut still)
Uranus: “I'm guessing you want some warm tea and a blanket.”
Neptune: Nods once again
Uranus: “Okay then. I'll go get our stuff.”