Ten: "I miss everyone.."

(This one will be one of the more sad ones, but it'll still be a little happy at the end. The start takes place about 3 billion years before the red giant Sun. Enjoy 👹 )

Neptune had just gotten news that the Sun will be a red giant eventually. He didn't know what that meant and just shrugged it off. Uranus was panicking, Saturn was crying, Jupiter was trying to keep everyone calm, all of the terrestrials were upset and crying because they were going to literally DIE, and Sun was scared and didn't want to hurt anyone.

About 1 billion years later, Sun started to turn more orange-ish. Though, from where Neptune was, he couldn't tell that Sun was changing colour. Uranus started to panic when Jupiter told him what was happening. Neptune didn't know still because he, as usual, was gone (not dead, he disappeared again).

The terrestrials were freaking out one day. Mercury was being pulled into Sun (Sun doesn't mean to do this, he can't help it). It had been ONE DAY and Mercury was dead. Gone. Incinerated. Reduced to smithereens. Forever nonexistent. Next up was Venus and Earth. They were gone forever too. Mars ended up flying into Sun because he couldn't take it anymore (he killed himself). Jupiter ended up getting hit by an asteroid that was flung around Sun (it went straight into his head). Saturn did the same as Mars, but flung himself out of the solar system into a black hole. Before Saturn left, he gave his rings and moons to Uranus. Uranus was depressed as fuck and didn't know what to do anymore. Neptune had absolutely NO CLUE this was happening and was talking to Guillermo like normal.

Neptune came out and saw how much larger and more red Sun was. Uranus was gone too now (he flung himself out of the solar system and crashed into some space debris. The moons all died before and the rings were gone already too). Neptune was now alone. Forever.

Neptune missed everyone. It was really hot and lonely. He cried a lot because he was now permanently alone until the end of the solar system.

He hated existing now. Sun was now a white dwarf star. Neptune had then started to drift away. He ended up floating around in space alone. From time to time, he would find other rogue planets. They didn't say anything and neither did he.

In the afterlife with the other planets, they were all wondering where Neptune was. Uranus was dead for sure, but they didn't know where Neptune was. Saturn found him floating alone. Neptune still had Guillermo with him through it all. He had another asteroid and it was sharp. He wrote a note that said:

To whoever finds this,

My name's Neptune. This was my asteroid friend, Guillermo. I'm probably not alive anymore because all my other friends died when our star, Sun, became a red giant and killed everyone and everything except me. I'm killing myself. You can have Guillermo. Keep him safe for me.

-Neptune

Neptune took a large bite of the asteroid. He swallowed it. It tasted like nothing. Not too long after, he started to hurt and get nauseous. Neptune had then found something floating around in the emptiness next to him. It was glowing purple. He drank the liquid and it burned his mouth and throat. It hurt a lot. Uranus saw this and started to cry. It wasn't Neptune's time yet. He was supposed to live a lot longer than this. Neptune had poisoned himself on purpose.

Neptune obviously died. He felt much happier with this decision of meeting his friends once again. He woke up surrounded by everyone that had died. Even his moons were there. Uranus knelt down next to him and had his hand on Neptune’s head to make sure he could still feel things. He felt it, and that was a good sign. Uranus saw Neptune’s eyes and mouth were glowing a little. Uranus asked why Neptune poisoned himself to die that way instead of just eating an asteroid. That would've taken about 4 days though. Neptune hugged Uranus (who was now crying), and let him cry. Neptune was finally reunited with everyone and felt happier.
_______________________________________________________

This one was pretty fun to write ngl- (it was still quite sad :( )