"Iris Hurt Me Again.." (2/2)

Neptune woke up in the hospital. Uranus was crying and holding Neptune's hand. Neptune couldn't move, or do really anything. Neptune was going to be  paralyzed for a while due to the damage to his body. His arms were fine, just some cuts and one hand had a hole in the palm, with two missing fingers (one was amputated due to the damage, as it would only hurt him).

Uranus saw Neptune's eyes open and he was freaking out a little. He started to cry. His face was already quite red and he had eyebags (he couldn't sleep very much because he was worrying so much). Neptune moved his arm up to touch Uranus's face. He felt the cold tears running down Uranus's face. Neptune couldn't sit up from the injuries, but he could move his arms. He was breathing well and could blink fine, which is a sign he was healing.

A month later, Neptune tried to stand, but he sat down again from pain. He hadn't been able to walk for some time. He wanted to cuddle with Uranus really badly (he knew Uranus liked it when someone held him in bad moments).

Neptune held Uranus's hand to try making them both feel better, which helped a lot. He found out Uranus was drowning out his pain by drinking. Neptune couldn't hug people because it would hurt, but he didn't really care. He wanted to make his best friend feel better.

2 months later, Neptune decided to lie down in bed (he was able to stand up for short amounts of time) and cuddle. He held Uranus and turned the lights off. Uranus was drunk again and Neptune was trying to get him to sleep it off.

Uranus looked horrible. He was having a hangover from being drunk the night before. He hadn't thrown it up yet, but he knew he would. Neptune would've carried him, but he couldn't stand on his own yet. He was tired, sickly, and just didn't feel good. Neptune helped Uranus get better and was feeling better himself.

It has been 2 years at this point. Iris was killed by Sun and Neptune was doing well. He stood up on his own for the first time in a while about 1 month before. His body barely had any scars (only the permanent ones were left). Uranus also stopped drinking a year before. Everyone was better now that things were happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed that one, it took a while to write. Again, I'm trying to make all of these have a happy ending in one way or another. I'm going back to sleep (I slept for 40 minutes to an hour last night). I'll see you when I wake up (or if I don't, I dunno) :3