Chapter 3: Rescue

"???s POV:
Struggling won't help me escape, I need to figure out a way to get out but how? "Hey!" A familiar voice yelled out and when I turn to see who it was I became surprised. It was that lombax again but Robo-Mech heard them too and once Rig showed up in the hologram he was not happy, "I thought you got rid of them! Never mind, engage speed booster" he ordered but as the panel showed up I kicked at it, damaging the systems, "RAAAAH!" Rig yelled knowing I'm making it harder. "Hah! I said in pleasure, try outrunning them" Rig advice his robot before leaving but I started to wonder if that lombax and his friend will be able to save me.

Ratchet's POV:
I had to avoid objects being thrown at me but we manage to corner Robo-Mech near a bridge, "that's far enough Robo-Mech!" I said for I was sure we can save her. "Hmm I'm impressed" I was startled to hear that voice but i knew it was that Rig guy on the hologram, "we demand you let her go" Clank asked but something told me to be ready. "Then if you want her, come and get her" that Rig guy said as he nodded to Robo-Mech but instead opened up a pod and threw her in, "let... Me...OUT OF HERE!" She yelled as she banged on the glass hard, something told me I shouldn't upset her. All of sudden, electric came out from the pod and was shocking her a lot, "AAAAHHH!" She yelled in pain, once she collapsed on the ground I ran to get her out until that Robo-Mech got in the way. "Clank! Go and help her!" I ordered Clank as he ran to the pod while I faced a huge robot.
17 Mins later
Finally I mange to beat him! I'm out of breath! I was catching my breath until I notice Clank and that girl lombax with me and she looked like she wasn't hurt. When Robo-Mech ran to the bridge however, she went after him I try to stop her but she already sent a blast to that robot causing him to shoot a blast to the teleporter. "No! The teleporter!" I heard that girl lombax scream but instantly that robot was teleported. I started to walk up to her but that caused her to turn fast and slip, I quickly grab her arm and tried to pull her up. Luckily Clank pulled both of us up which became a relief, she started to stand up and walk away while we watched. I believe she may be that cloaked person Clank told me but I wasn't really listening, "that girl lombax was just... Wow. Hmm? Huh?!Sorry Clank I didn't hear but who is she?" "Perhaps she might know something about these robots and that man" Clank pointed out, "your right and may be she might know something about Vendra" I suggested, while heading back to find her, I wondered who is Galaxion?