Chapter 10

SAMAIRA

After ordering pasta I asked mahi to join me but she said she will eat later, as she had to complete the order of cake so I ate the pasta without her.

I don't even know if she eats her lunch or not, but today I am here so I will make her eat her lunch on time.

I was busy devouring my pasta just then I was greeted with a smiling face of Abhishek. He is one of the employees of mahi who works part time here. He is a 21 years old college student. He is a very hard working boy and cute as well, always helping everyone, and he attracts the attention of most of the girls here. He is that handsome soft boy which mahi reads in her romance books where they describe a personality of a male lead who is a very cute and soft boy and attracts a lot of attention. I know all this cause she tells me everything she reads in her books so I know.

He is very close to me and mahi just like a little brother but an annoying little brother. At this point we should just adopt him.

"Hi samaira di"
He greeted me with a cute smile. Forwarding his hand for the first bump.

"Hello milkshake"
I also greeted him with the same energy as his and bumped my fist to his.

"Not the nickname di, my name is Abhishek not milkshake"
He complained with a scrunched up face, getting bored of the nickname I have given him.

I just laughed at him and told him that the nickname will never change.

"By the way, why are you so early today? Did you bunk your classes?"
I asked him as his college ends at 1:00 pm and he gets here till 1:30 and he was very early today.

"Oh that I didn't had my classes today as there was a meeting of all the professor's, so I thought to come here and help mahi di but I didn't knew you are here today, and I don't bunk my classes"
He told me while stealing some bites of my pasta.

Just then we heard the voice of mahi, she was heading towards my table with a tray in her hands.

"Oh abhi you are early today good sit with us and have your lunch"
She said after keeping the tray of pastries on the table and settling herself on my right side as the left side was already occupied by Abhishek.

Mahi called one of the waiters and ordered our lunch.

"Is your work completed?"
She asked me after the waiter was gone.

"Yep everything is done and the file is also complete for ritika"
I replied while taking the last bite of my pasta but before I could take it Abhishek took it from my hand and ate the last bite of pasta.

"Abhishek the last bite was mine, how can you do that"
I shrieked loudly at him which gained the attention of people who were sitting near our table.

He just laughed at my loud voice and mahi apologised to the people on my behalf.

"What di, you don't get to eat the last bite of your favourite pasta cause you always call mi milkshake which I don't like, so it was my revenge on you"
He replied to me with a cheeky grin and high-fived with mahi.

They really like to annoy me.

"Okay sorry di I won't do it again"
Abhishek apologised while holding his ears, making puppy eyes.

"Sorry mister but I am not going to forgive you so get lost"
I replied to him in a sarcastic tone in which he just looked at mahi with his puppy eyes so she would convince me on his behalf to forgive him. This happens all the time and because of it he has become so spoiled.

"What you always do this pehle galti Karo fir mafi mango but I ain't forgiving you this time"
(First make a mistake then apologise)
I said before mahi could utter any words from her mouth.