Chapter 15

_____________________________

✧✿✧

इस जगहगयी चाहतें अब मेरी छीन लूँगा तुम्हे सारी दुनिया से ही
तेरे इश्क पे हाँ हक़ तेरा ही तो है कह दिया है ये मैंने मेरे रब से भी
जिस रास्ते तू ना मिले उस पे ना हो मेरे कदम
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम तुझे कितना चाहने लगे हम
तेरे साथ हो जायेंगे ख़तम तुझे कितना चाहने लगे हम तुझे कितना चाहने लगे हम

✧✿✧
_____________________________

SAMAIRA

Today I woke up at 2 am after having another nightmare, which surprisingly wasn't the same as I always have but this time I was with Aadrik and we were in my office, like yesterday.

From 2 am I'm sitting at my desk trying to study but his thoughts have consumed my whole mind, I’m not able to think of anything other than him.

Now it's currently 7:30 am and I need to pick Adhira and her daughter Yashvi at 9. Last night Agastya texted me saying that I should pick them up from his office at 9: 30 am.

Last night Aadrik texted me as well. I guess he texted me when he got free from his work. At first I did not reply to him because I was still regretting replying to his text in the afternoon after I replied to him with a snarky reply.

But in the end I couldn't stop myself from replying and then couldn't stop regretting.

The only thing I've been doing for the last 2 days nicely is regretting my life decisions.

I palmed my head as it was paining as hell and got up from the chair I was sitting on for the last 5 hours.

I entered my bathroom and took a long shower. After a long hot shower I took my clothes and wore them. It was a co-ord set of lilac color.

I made a french braid of my hair and applied my lip tint and went out in the kitchen to make my coffee for the headache.

The apartment feels empty without mahi, so I'm glad that Adhira will be here with her baby for some days.

It was so damn difficult for me to not talk as I always blabber anything and mahi listens to me.

I made myself a cup of strong coffee and sat down on the dining table, checking the news on my tablet.

The first one was about a scandal between a hero and heroine, I ignored it and read the next one.

It was about the recipes, I sent that one article to mahi and read the next one.

The next one was about learning different languages, what the fuck is wrong with these news articles it's supposed to be about giving information not learning about recipies and language.