Fifteen

[10:45 am]

Tsumu started a video call with the "Bitches and
Hoes 👌🏻👈🏻" group chat. 15 people joined the call.

"What's up party people!" Atsumu yells into his phone. A few people covering their ears or taking out their AirPods from the noise.

"Quiet down would you?" Sakusa says as he puts his AirPods back into his ear, showing only part of his face as he lays in bed.

"Ohhh your voice just made you ten times hotter papi." Matsukawa says.

Kusa left the call.

"Noooo! Omi!"

"Way to go Mattsun." Teru says. His phone is propped up so everyone can see him getting ready for work.

"Aye, Teru with the snatched waist." Bokuto says into his mic. "Who the hell is Teru?" A voice off the camera says. Bokuto looks down at the person and smiles. "A friend."

"No way..." Oikawa brings his phone closer to his face as he recognizes the voice on Bokuto's screen. "ARE YOU WITH KONOHA RIGHT NOW!?"

Bokuto smiles and nods his head enthusiastically. "Kuroo isn't the only one who had fun last night."

"Speaking of that...where is Daishou? He's not in the call." Yamaguchi says, propping his phone on his nightstand and laying on his side on his bed.

Kuroo smirks into the screen and switches his camera angle to show Daishou sleeping next to him.

"Ain't no way." Akaashi said. Everyone else stares dumbfounded at Kuroo's screen.

"Yall actually fucked?" Futakuchi says, breaking the weird silence.

"Hey. He asked me to."

"So you just do whatever he asks? Thought you two hated each other." Semi says, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. The others snicker as well. Kuroo just rolls his eyes and angles his phone back on his face.

"Who are you talking to?" Another voice is heard from Semi's screen.

"The group chat."

"Hmm."

The mysterious person comes into screen, revealing he's Ushijima, Semi's boyfriend. His hair is neatly brushed, and he has a suit on.

"Where are you going?"

"Work called in."

A pout forms on Semi's face. Ushijima is quick to kiss him, replacing Semi's pout with a tiny smile and red cheeks. "I'll see you tonight."

"K.."

A door can be heard closing from Semi's screen before everyone starts talking again.

"Fucking lucky bastard."

"How come you're the only one with a boyfriend."

"I despise you."

Everyone says something along those lines. "Suck it bitches." Semi says, sticking his tongue out, revealing his tongue piercing.

"YOU HAVE A TONGUE PIERCING!?" Atsumu yells.

"BRO ME TOO!" Terushima shouts as he walks up to the camera and sticks his tongue out.

"You two just got like a hundred times hotter." Suga says. Daichi is seen rolling his eyes on his screen.

"Uhoh. Don't make Daichi jealous Suga." Taichi teases.

"Shut the fuck up." Daichi replies.

"Ohhh say that again daddy~" Taichi says.

Daichi left the call.

"And another one bites the dust." Suna says. Everyone else laughs before falling into a strange silence.

"You know this is the first time I've actually heard your guys's voices." Oikawa says. "They're very fitting I can say the very least."

"It's not the first time we heard Semi's voice." Yamaguchi says.

"God I listen to your music so much Semi it's actually unhealthy at this point." Akaashi says. Semi doesn't say anything but the blush on his cheeks grows redder.

"MAN YOU MADE HIM BLUSH! No fair." Bokuto shouts.

"Shut up Bo." Konoha's voice says next to him.

"Oh. Sorry."

"You guys are annoying." Semi says moving his phone away from his face.

"Hey maybe you could sing for us Semi! I bet everyone here would love to hear you live." Kuroo suggests.

Every gives their agrees and "hell yeahs" to Kuroo's comment. Semi moves his phone back to his face, his blush not as bright anymore.

"Yeah no way in hell am I singing for you horn balls."

"Man! Boring. We want to hear you sign!" Terushima says as he finally picks his phone up, bringing it closer to his face.

"If you really want to I have a gig tomorrow night."

Everyone falls silent. Semi looks at his screen expectantly.

"Where?" Taichi says.

"Uhh, The Abbey Bar-"

"Bet!" Mattsun says as he starts writing it down on a sticky note. Everyone else agrees and either writes down the place or asks someone else to send it to them.

"You all actually wanna come?" Semi asks surprised.

"Uhmm hell yeah we do! Your voice is hot as fuck and your songs are really good." Atsumu says, placing his pencil back onto his dresser.

"Jesus..." Semi covers his face with his free hand, looking away from his phone.

"You really are the easiest to fluster, y'know that?" Oikawa says, a smirk resting on his lips.

SemiSemi left the call.

"Well...see you all tomorrow I guess." Suna says before leaving the call as well.

Everyone says there goodbyes before ending the call.

[call time- 2:49:04]

This was rough but I tried 🤷
Definitely sticking with just the regular typing 😭