1

"Is it too late for you and I"

My thoughts are killing me , I met her again. Maraiah Queen Arceta, she looks stunning just like how I knew her.

I can't help but look at her "Huy baka matunaw Yan" Jhoanna snapped her fingers at me , she's so panira ng moment talaga.

But she wasn't alone, there was a guy who was following her. "Guys I would like you to meet Jeremy".

They all greeted Jeremy and gave him a warm hug , and I did the same.

"Ate is he your boyfriend" tanong Naman ni Sheena , Aiah and Jeremy looked at each other and giggled "Not yet shee".

Not yet! So she's courting Aiah, my Aiah.

I went silent and pretended to be happy for her but deep inside me I felt regrets.

'If only you knew how much I liked you'

"Mikhs ang tahimik mo masyado" pabulong na tanong ni Colet sa'kin , she also observed the can of beer that I'm holding was crumpled "Ok kalang?".

I immediately placed back the can on the table and exhaled "Y-yes , I'm ok" Colet was not satisfied with how I responded, Colet knows me well and she knows it when something is wrong.

"Usap tayo Mamaya"

I nodded but my eyes were focused on the Jeremy guy and Aiah , my eyebrows intertwined while looking at them both , the guy was being clingy and Aiah just let her.

Gosh ! My eyes.

-ff-

The guests have left , the papi's are the one's left.

"Mikhs ano problema?" Ate Colet approached me as I was still sitting on my chair not moving , tulala Ako while the thought of what could've happened if I told her what I felt is killing me inside.

"Huy mikha!" I got surprised "Ano?"

"Sorry may iniisip lang" ate Colet sat next to me with a worried look on her face "Ano ba Kase- bat kanina kapa ganyan?".

Ate Colet's voice was so loud and the others heard it , Akala nila nag aaway kami so they ran to us "Huy anyare?".

"Mikha has a problem" Jhoanna and Gwen went closer and sat next to us "Si Aiah?" Jhoanna asked.

They're my friends and they deserve to know the truth, I won't be denying anything Kase alam ko na mabibigyan nila Ako ng advice kung ano man ang problema.

"Jh- fine , yes" Jhoanna slammed the table and her eyes grew wide "I KNEW IT!!".

"What if I told her kung ano nararamdaman ko, I'm so dumb. Ang torpe torpe ko! Kung sinabi ko sakanya edi sana Ako yung Kasama nya kanina , Diba?"

"I still like her , Nung Nakita ko sya kanina it's like... Ugh and Tanga ko!"

I was breaking down , yes medyo lasing Ako pero I know what I am doing . They calmed me down "Mikha you're not dumb , kung torpe oo- aray" Colet hit Jhoanna before she could even finish talking.

I swear they can't be serious in any situation talaga "Mikhs , get some rest".

My driver picked me up and took me home , I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling until I dozed off.

"Is that aiah?" I saw someone walking on the corridors who looked like aiah "Aiah wait!" I ran to her and pulled her closer to me "Mikha , Mikha Lim?".

"Aiah"

Aiah gusto kita"

"F*ck"

I heard my alarm clock ringing "Thank god it was just a dream" I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Pati ba Naman sa panaginip Siya nakikita ko, how can I move on if I still dream of her . If I still dream of what I could've done.

I've tried so many things to get it out of my head but each time I try ,I would fail. Why am I getting punished for this?

I played some loud music to forget about it.

I got a notification from my management which I quickly responded to.

Finally! I get to perform at Biniversity. Only god knows how much I missed that place.

But I wonder what the event is and why they need famous singers to perform , but work is work.

After the meeting, I got tons of notifications from our group chat.

-ff-

-ff-

Weeks have passed , I'm on my way to Biniversity and I'm feeling nervous , not because I'm going to perform but because I'm gonna remember that past again.

THA PAST AND HOW I REGRETED IT.