I'm walking towards the bulletin board, they already announced the winners of the election. Each step I take my heart beats even faster , when I arrived I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers "please be Franz , please".

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped.

Franz lost "no no no , this can't be" I took a deep breath to calm myself down "Can't be what Arceta?".

Ugh its Mikha Lim again nakakainis pag mu mukha nya , her presence is killing me "Why do you care" I looked at her dead in the eyes "Chill , congrats?" She smiled and offered to shake hands with me.

I looked at her hand and back at her face , hindi ko sya pinansin and I walked out "Ouch 'di pinansin si Mikha Lim" I heard students laugh.

As I continued walking, other students congratulated me. Am I supposed to be happy that I won the election or what?

If only Mikha Lim lost the election I'll be celebrating na "Mq !! we won" maloi cheered which made me smile "Congratulations girls" our adviser greeted.

"Thank you Ma'am A!"

"Let's Celebrate later?" Honestly I dont wanna celebrate, it's too much and this doesn't deserve a celebration knowing I will be stuck with The Mikha Lim as SC officers for the whole school year , just thinking about it makes my blood boil already.

But I don't want to ruin the moment so I agreed "Sure Loi" I'll do it , I am the ate and I know my responsibility as the oldest, I don't want maloi to feel how I feel about the election and I would do everything to make her happy.

"Hi , pres Aiah punta daw po kayo sa SC office"

I went to the SC office and saw Sir Raf and Mikha Waiting for me inside , "sorry for the wait sir" I sat down "It's ok Arceta".

"Well , first of all I would like to congratulate you both for winning the election, having this role is difficult and I know na alam nyo na ito ... I just want to say that I have trust on you both to be a good example for the students here in our university , good luck with all the challenges you will face, I know you can do it"

Sir Raf smiled "thank you sir" we shaked hands and sir Raf stood up "Well , welcome to your new office, Arceta and Lim do well" Sir Raf left the office leaving me and Mikha alone "Hey , aiah?" I heard mikha talk with her soft and calm voice , she sounded nervous while talking to me.

"Yes Lim?"  I kept a straight face while looking at her "Congrats".

I just nooded and left the office.

MIKHA'S POV :

I was quite nervous while checking the results of the voting but I won! While checking I saw Aiah walking towards the same bulletin board as me. Her eyes where closed and her fingers were crossed and I can hear her manifesting "Please be Franz , please".

When she scanned she became even more worried "no no no , this can't be" what does she mean?

You know , I don't get it why Aiah hates me so much , I don't remember doing anything Naman but here she is. It's like everytime she sees me her blood boils and she gets into a bad mood.

"Can't be what Arceta?" I asked and of course she just stared at me dead in the eyes making me feel nervous.

She gave me an intimidating look which made me feel conscious about myself.

After she left , I saw Jhoanna and Colet so I joined them nalang even though I wasn't in the mood.

"Oh dude Anyare Sayo?" Jhoanna asked , I just shook my head in response "Luh bad mood mikha Lim natin dude" They laughed.

When we arrived at the cafeteria we sat at an empty table , they were laughing and joking around with stuff while I remained silent.

"Hoy Mj , bat ang tahimik mo?" Colet then threw a tissue at me for me to notice them "Sus alam ko nayan , si Ms. Pres Yan no?".

"Naalala ko tuloy elementary days natin mikhs"

What does elementary have to do with aiah hating on me "ha?" Jhoanna facepalmed "Diba ikaw Yung bully ni Ms. Pres noon".

Shit! My face went pale , she was the girl I was picking on. Out of all the people why her self ? Why?

"Opss looks like you forgot huh?"

FLASHBACK

"Hey Aiah isn't this your notebook?" I held Aiah's favorite notebook while laughing "Hey give it back Janna" she tried reaching it but failed.

"Oppss , better luck next time Aiah" The other kids laughed at aiah for what I did and Aiah just sat at the corner of the lockers crying.

~

"Ohh , your such a cry baby" I pointed out and laughed "Why are you so mean to me Janna, did I do something wrong?".

"Nope , I just feel like it"

Aiah ran to the bathroom and I followed her , she was crying inside and I just listened as she cries.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ang sama mo kaya no'n Mikhs"

Jhoanna's right, I feel bad after everything that I have done to her and I can't believe that I only remembered this now.

"Iyak ng iyak si pres nun dahil Sayo"

I wanna make it up to her and apologize , I know this is going to be hard knowing how much pain and trauma I caused her from bullying but I won't give up until I am forgiven.

"I'll make it up to her"