By the gate of your heart, no words can express how much i adore you.

Every day, I make the decision to tell her how I feel, how she holds my heart, and how she is the air I breathe. I'm unsure how to express my love and affection. My life was empty until she came into it and offered me everything I didn't realise I needed. I can't express how she affects my thinking,she gives amazing love. Talking with her transports me to another dimension in which only she and I reside close together. How my heart is entirely for her.

How I smile when I think about her; she is always on my mind. How her presence in my life calms every storm on a bad day. Every time she calls me love, I get butterflies in my stomach.I'm waiting for the moment when I hold her passionately in my hands for eternity and I can feel her softness. We've been together for months, but I feel as if I've known her all my life.

How I continue to fall deeply in love with her. How she makes me laugh at the phone day and night.How she is imprinted on my mind; if I drank a love potion, I would want to drink more and become more immersed in her charms. I have a lot to say to her, but I'm not sure how to communicate my feelings. I have so much affection for her that I can't find the words to express it.

Haniya, sweetie, my love for you is so tremendous, it gives me lovely feelings in my heart