Chapter 1 - the meeting

This is my first ever fan fiction so I hope it is ok!! Sorry it is not edited :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I still remember the first day I laid eyes on him, most girls say it was on tv, they all use that as their starting line - I fell in love the minute he walked on stage. But not for me.

I remember feeling his heart-melting green orbs first meet mine, I remember watching his perfect dimples implant next to his breath-taking smile. He was perfect, everything about him, well that's what I thought!

Boy was I wrong.

I was out at a party with my mates, katie (my best friend) and her boyfriend PJ, his real name is Paul but we all call him PJ, they disappeared quickly after we arrived - who knows where they are, this party is packed!!!

Anyway, I was alone at the party, and (being a girl) i was checking out some boys! My blue eyes scanned across the crowd of teenagers but people were towering over me so I couldn't see much and it didn't help that my curly brown hair kept bouncing over my tanned forehead into my big eyes.

There were some fitties but everyone seemed the be attached to a girls lips, not pleasant :( I decided to give up, no hot guys is gonna want some small ugly idiot like me, I haven't had a boyfriend since 4th grade and that was one those stupid relationships when you don't talk to each other, I kissed him once but that was a dare and he wiped his lips and immediately shouted out 'eww' - he was such a gentleman (NOT!!) I don't think we ever had a proper conversation! I want a boyfriend though, I like to know there is a boy that loves me and that wants me to be happy, but something tells me I will never get that.

Cutting me swiftly out of my day dream katie appeared infront of me with a great grin on her face.

"Tori, tori, tori, tori, tori, TORI!!!!"

She jumped up and down happily a I smiled, I guessed that PJ finally said that he loved her because he couldn't bring him self to say it and katie is really upset by that.

"Katie, katie, katie, katie, katie, KATIE!!! Did He say is?!" I winked at her in an annoying best friend way as she playfully hit my arm whilst bursting into laughter.

" no, I hope he does love me even though he doesn't say it" she looked sad and Her cutsy little cheeks started to heat up as I smirked at her, " I don't think he does" I joked at her but it is soooo obvious he loves her mor than anything. I like winding her up cos she never retaliates an her face is soooo funny when I annoy her, but it's always in a friendly way of course, also I am nearly a whole year older than her!

" but you told me you though he might! Anyway what did you want, and were is PJ?" I asked, confused!

" I was hoping tori, but I didn't believe it, erm I found a cute guy and he is here alone, wanna come and meet him, PJ is with him!!!" Excitedly she started running through the swarm of people, I followed after her as I tried to work out if this was a bad idea or not.

Quickly she came to a halt, a tall, masculine figure was stood next to PJ, he had a beer in one giant hand and the other one was ruffling through he floppy brown curls, his beautiful eyes meet mine as I felt a smile creep across my face, he towered above me but for some reason I felt safe under his shadow.

I glanced over at katie as she smiled then ushered PJ away, leaving is alone in the alleyway...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so what do you think??? Do you think that tori and mysterious guy will work?

Anyway so I am kate and I have never written one before but I felt like trying one so I hope you like it! I will try and update often :) it is a but boring atm but I promise it will get better!

Thanks guys :) my kik is kateee_styles22 if you want to kik me :) thanks xx