Chapter 11 - the call

Chapter 11:

*harry's pov*

Tears sprung to my eyes. I lay there screaming into my pillow. I can't believe I was such an idiot. I let the girl of my dreams go by being a plain idiot. I didn't want to think about her that way, I just couldn't help it. That's not what I wanted her for though. Urghhhhhhh.

I lay there for an hour, the sound of her voice running through my mind.

"See you later harold"

"See you later...." Urggghhhhhhh helllpppppp me, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably, I had her for 48 hours. 48 HOURS.

I need to ring her.

*tori's pov*

Tears sprung to my eyes. I lay there screaming into my pillow. I can't believe I was such an idiot. How could I not see that he was just the same as all the others. That's all they think about those stupid beasts, why can't everyone be girls, that way we can all life happily with my stupid things . Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my phone. It started vibrating next to me, I rolled over - it took A LOT of effort - I picked up my vibrating iPhone to see:

Incoming call from: Harry xx

Urghhh I was not talking to that poop. I chucked my phone across the room, as I threw it I must have selected answer by accident because sure enough harry started talking.

"Hello?" Silence, his voice sounded hurt and as if he had been crying, "hello, tori, are you there?" I heard him take a deep breath and sniff up his tears, " look if you can hear me there are so many things i need to say to you. I guess it helps if you are not replying. Look tori I am so sorry, I am a complete idiot, I can't believe I would let go the girl of my dreams, you are absolutely perfect, I honestly thought that I had met an angel when I first met you. That one night we spend dancing side by side was the best night of my life. It just felt so right. Tori at the moment I know little about you, all I know is that you are the most amazing girl I have ever met and will ever meet and I know that my life is over if I don't..." He started to choke up, I could tell he was fighting back the tears, I couldn't stop mine, they were streaming down like a waterfall, I missed him, I loved him. But I couldn't say it to him because he ... I don't even know, what did he do wrong, he might not have felt that, maybe he just wanted to kiss me.

"Have you by my side" he carried on, " I love you tori, I love you more than anything and I promise you with all my heart that I would never ever ever dream of hurting you, I promise that if you let me I will be your guardian, I will be your solider, i will be your superhero, I will be your lover and your carer, I will be there through thick and thin, because I love you and to see you hurt like you were today tears me apart. Tori, I want you to know that I do not want you for sex. I could not care less if I never ever even saw you naked, the thing I care about is that you are happy and that I can keep you safe. I promise that I don't not only want you for that. I want you for who you are and because I love you. So tori if you are there, please give me another chance. I promise I will treat you like the angel you are."

Silence filled the room, well I guess in away both rooms, I couldn't bring my self to say anything. I didn't know. He seemed truly madly deeply in love and he is so irritable however it's those little things that ruin the moments because of his actions. (A/N hahaha see what I did there - impressed?!)

"Oh. I guess your not there." This time he didn't hold back tears, he let it all out through the phone and through his crying I heard him mutter, " I am such an idiot, a flipping flipping jfkeickdiahehxjfjrjsdjeiwisjdjcjdejaowkdjfjdjfitjwhdkgifo idiot. I loved her so much. Urghhh."

I couldn't bear it. I ran to the phone and picked it up, I cried and cried and cried, through my tears I managed to just about whisper...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, what do you think? Will she forgive him or shout at him to go away?! Hahaha, please please please let me know your HONEST opinion on it and if you love it - or if you hate it - share it with everyone you know : unless you go to my school the don't tell anyone! Haha thanks guys cxxxxxxx