Chapter 5 - the text

Chapter 5:

Silence filled the room as I awkwardly shuffled on the spot, I could tell my mum had been crying and my dad was dead furious. I had never been I trouble really before, I wasn't a badass but I wasn't a goody two shoes! I was just normal I guess. But this time it was different. My dads voice boomed again, this time with pure anger, "where have you been?" I couldn't find the words, do I lie or do I tell the truth? I didn't do anything bad though so there is nothing to be ashamed of. My mum quietly cleared her voice sending me away from my thoughts, then spoke weekly and quietly, "answer your father tori, where have you been?" I hated seeing my mum like this, I felt guilt swell up in my heart as I imagined the pain I had given her, " I am sorry mum, I am sorry dad, I lost track of time, I was at the party and I meet this boy an..." My dad swiftly interrupted me, "one night with a boy and he is already a bad influence on you who knows..." This time it was mum that interrupted, she now sounded angry and defiant but not at me, " phil, don't instantly judge him, tori is 16 now I think she can judge and chose her boy without you interrupting it. He could be lovely," she turned to face me, " honey, you didn't go any further than a kiss did you?" I was disgusted, who does she think I am?? " MUM!!! Of course not, why would you say that? Ewwww I am only 16 I would nev..." Mum quickly cut in, " that's ok sweetie I was just checking, so what's his name?" Before I could answer my dad started up, he sounded angry, " so she comes back at 5 am after you have stayed up all night crying about her and you let her off just because it's a boy? I am not happy with this, and I will sort it out." With that he stormed out the room, mum sighed then gestured for me to sit down, she put her arm around me and we talked. She didn't seem angry, if anything she was more happy than me that i had finally got a boyfriend! I was happy about that, I loved my mum and I am happy she understood, I needed some one to talk to!

After a long talk we realised it was 6: 30 so we said our goodbyes and got into bed! I felt a happiness run through me, harry seemed absolutely great and I couldn't wait to get to know him more, but I needed to get past dad first :/.

My phone buzzed and i groaned as I rolled over, I reached my arm out lazily and grabbed my iPhone in my hand, text from unknown number, I clicked on it,

+446182046384

Hey babe, it's harry, remember me? Haha, sleep well? Miss you already xx

Received: 11:35

5th January 2010

I felt a warm feeling inside my tummy, here I am texting my new boyfriend, I couldn't think of a Nicer way to wake up! But I couldn't believe it was 11:36 already!!! I quickly save his number,

Send to: Harry xx

Hey handsome!!! How could I forget my own boyfriend? Slept great thanks, did you? My dad is furious but my mum is happy!! Miss you too xxx

There was so much I wanted to ask, but he didn't reply for ages, I guess he was showering or something! I couldn't wait to tell katie everything,

Send to: katie :) xx

Hey Hun!!! How are you? What time did you leave last night? Sorry I didn't catch you :/ my dad is furious!!! Hahaah :D I have so much to tell you, donnys at 1?? Xxxxxxx

Me and katie always go to donnys together as our Girly thing, it's a little cafe in the village where we sit and gossip for ages and drink, I want a good hot chocolate cos it's cold! I quickly got changed and soon enough it was time to go :)

As I walked down the road my phone buzzed,

From: harry xx

I have something urgent to tell you but to might not like it :(

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! What do you think? Dow it make sense, please comment and tell me if it doesn't and let me know If I need to explain anything, hopefully it should clear up next chapter, but I hope you like it!

I am sooo jealous of tori! Hahaa, although I won't be later in the story! Please let me know what you think and vote and also share and tell everyone about it! Thanks guys, love ya :)

Kik me: kateee_styles22 xxx