Chapter 8 - sorry?

Chapter 8:

"I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME DAD. I thoug I could trust you, I though you cared about what I thought a well but evidently not. I can't believe you would be such a fucking twat. I hate you." I gasped, I can't believe I just shouted that at my dad, I saw a tear swell up in his eye through the blur of my own, tension echoed aroun the room as my awkward mum sat there biting her nails, no one said a word as I tried to figure out how I felt, I knew if I looked at my dad I would melt and apologise but I wasn't ready. He could have ruined for us and he still might so i am not saying sorry. However I hated this. I felt like leaping into his arms. But for some unknown reason, the anger in me expanded and I let it out again,

" do you really want me to be unhappy? Is your main life ambition to upset me as leave me broken? Well if it is then its working, keep on playing your shitty little game - how to break my daughter and enjoy it while it lasts. Becuase you know what dad, if you ruin this I am leaving. My one chance in live and happiness and you just have to go around in your stupid little selfish ways and try to mess up my life. Thanks a lot dad. Thanks a lot." I stormed out te room slamming the door straight behind me, booming up the stairs tears flushed down like a waterfall, I wiped my little light blue cardigan sleeve along my eyes as I reached my room.

So many thoughts rushed through my mind as I sunk into my giant water bed, I rocked slowly on it humming along to Michael Jackson's thriller as I gently added a new layer if water onto my bed. My wart was broken, I had come to realisation that I would much rather lose harry than my dad, although I love harry but seeing my dad like that and treating him like that pained me so much. Guilt trickled around me as there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I muttered into my pillow through the tears. I hear the door open as my heart started to pound, a figure sat on the end of my bed and stroked my hair. "Baby girl, oh my baby girl, what are we going to do with you?" My mum whispered as she lay down next to me.

I sobbed harder as she twisted my hair behind my ear - something dad always does - she kissed my cheek softly then patted her legs as I signal for me to move onto them. I did as she implied then whimpered softly, " I am such an idiot, why did I say that mummy? I didn't mean it and I hurt him so much, I hate my self." I looked up a her just in time to catch her nodding slightly, "will he ever forgive me?" To my surprise mum let out a slight laugh, "of course he will darling, you just need to talk to him, he feels just as bad but you know what, have no idea what's gone on, will you please explain?" I nodded in realisation then grabbed my iPhone from my bedside table, quickly I scrolled through my messages and found the one from harry, I handed my mum my phone and she read it slowly biting her lip. She looked up at me confused, "I don't get it" she whispered, this time it was me how let out the little laugh, oh my mum was soo funny and so slow!! She don't quite understand things and always needed a bit of explaining !!

I sat up slowly to face her, I started to explain as my mummy nodded in understandment as I went on, " basically Harry's dad, des, must have told my dad about us to going out and because daddy was still in grudge about me getting back late he must have told Des lots of bad things and made it sound like we shouldn't go out, sadly harry said that his dad, Des, really likes dad so des is going to do anything dad says. Basically dad was trying to get des into a mission to spilt me and hazza up so that's what made me sooooo angry. Was he right or wrong mum?" I managed to explain everything in between sniffs and whimpers. Mum put her arm around me and nodded knowingly, we talked for a while more then it was time to face dad.

************************************i went over and gave dad the biggest hug I could possibly give, I told him I loved him and I was sorry and me called my his princess and expressed his anger at him self. I looked at the time and realised we ha been sat talking and working things out for 1 hour and a half!! I loved him so much and felt ha but still annoyed, think things were ok, well at least I did until I said to him that I was off to Harry's and he rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath. I tried to ignore him but its all I could think about the whole way to Harry's :(

Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me onto the bed, I sat there crossed legged in front of him, he stared longly into my eyes, this was so perfect. I was lost in his amazingness as we sat in the wonder. This was the first time I had seen harry after the party and he looked so perfect, his hair was messy and everywhere which made him look adorable and he had a tight shirt on, showing off his muscles. Suddenly I felt his strong yet gentle hands wrap around my neck as he pulled me slowly closer, his sweet lips pressed against mine as we moved in sync, he started to deepen the kiss but I let him lead, finally granting him access to explore. The moment turned swiftly into a heated make out session, but I didn't feel awkward, it felt right. He felt perfect, before I knew it he was topless and lay on top of me kissing me desperately, I started to panic, I didn't want to have sex with him, not now, I was way to young but I couldn't stop him. We switched over so I was on top and I felt him tugging at my top, suddenly the door flung open and Harry's dad stood there, his face flushed pale as he saw harry topless with my straddled on top and my top half way off. We unattached out lips and jumped up instantly, I could feel his cold fire eyes burning into me as I pulled my top down and straightened up.

" James was right about you tori."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyyyyyssss!!!!! Wow long chapter :)) haha, what do you think? I was begged for a little bit of dirty time with harry and tori over kik so I hope that was alright but I hate writing that type stuff so yeah... Urgh haha sorry!! Pleas let me know what you think :)

Omg I can't believe jls are splitting up!!! I used to love them but no way near as much as I love 1D! Hahaha!

Please comment vote and share! Love you all cxxxxxxx