Chapter 10 - broken

Chapter 10:

I watched as harry got his top and started putting it back on, he paused before putting his top over his head.

Ah shit. He saw me staring at him :/

"Like what you see?" He smirked at me then decided not to proceed in putting his top on, instead he chucked it on the floor and chuckled a little at my reaction, " maybe I should just keep it off, I mean it is hot in here and..." He didn't stop his sentence, instead he just leaned in and started kissing me, this time though it didn't allow him to have his way, I kissed him lightly then pulled away. He pouted jokily at me. "Harry, if all you want me for is sex then it's over, I thought we would be together forever because we loved each other, I am not some slag you use for sex then dump. If that's what you want then I am going." With that I picked up my stuff and stormed towards the door. I sharply turned back, I could feel anger and hurt building up, I looked at him, his face looked broken and as if he was about to cry.

" so now you feel different. Eh? I ain't your little servant. See u around harold."

I stormed out the house and stomped all the way home as years rolled down my cheeks.

Worst day EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sorry that it is a very short chapter, dramatic though!! Haha hope you like it :) kik me: kateee22