Meeting Fall Out Boy

You and Dan meet fall out boy.
(This next imagine is because I love fall out boy and this might be extremely long)

You and Dan were obsessed with fall out boy and you got a chance to meet them. With Dan working at Radio 1 he got to meet people like them sometimes. "Y/N, good news! We are going to meet...... Fall out boy!" Dan said excitedly. You screamed, you've loved them since under the cork tree came out. You gave Dan the biggest hug ever, "I love you so much!" You scream in his face. "We will meet them for lunch at BBC and you will meet them on Friday!" At the time it was really late on Wednesday, okay you had to get ready. When you wake up on Thursday you went to the salon to get your nails and toes done. They waxed your eyebrows and that hurt a lot, but it was worth it. You went to bed late because you were so excited, then you started to think. The guys that you loved so much were dads and husbands I mean that's crazy! Then you remembered how a lot of fall out boy fans didn't know about Joe or Andy, you start to cry. "Awww Y/N what's wrong?" Dan says hugging you tight. "I was just thinking again, you know how violent quiet is." You say stopping your tears. When you were younger you had lost your best friend, she was like your sister. You cried for days, the fight that you had was silly and it broke everything. You had tried everything to make her see that she mattered so much to you. She had said she was happier without you. You start to cry more, "I'm just scared to see the four guys who actually kinda kept me alive." You got up and started to write letters because you knew that you wouldn't have the confidence to say it in person.

Dear fall out boy,
Thank you for being so cute, it may have made me cry but it got me through a lot. I remember one time was crying and I heard dance, dance come on and I stopped. I stopped crying and that was the moment that I knew everything would get better. I knew that I could put my life together and be okay. Patrick, you are awesome and don't let anyone tell you different. Pete, please stop pranking Dan I don't think his poor heart can take it. Also please, please bring back the guyliner it made my day to see those pictures. Andy, you are an amazing drummer and I hope you know that everyone loves you. Joe, you know Joe, you are an extremely cool guy and an awesome guitarist. You know what guys I love you and thank you.
Y/N

You finish the letter and lay down next to Dan and fall asleep. The next day you wake up extra early and get ready slowly and take your time. You put on your fall out boy shirt on and some dark blue high waisted jeans, your flower crown with your wavy long hair. "You look beautiful Y/N!" Dan says as you slip on your black converses. You catch a cab and are soon on your way to BBC. You had remembered the letter and it was safely tucked into your black bag. You pull out your phone and just scroll through social media for a while. When got there you were practically hyperventilating, okay you can do this. You walk in and are greeted by fall out boy, who gave you hugs! The weird thing is being 5'9 it was a bit........... awkward. You guys talked for a bit and you slipped them the letter and went off to the bathroom to check your makeup. When you came back about 10 minutes later after getting lost a couple of times you are greeted with a huge hug from Andy. "Thank you so much for the letter, it's great to meet people who we've helped." He said to you, you smile and say I love you guys you say loud enough for the other guys to hear. Pete gives you a thumbs up, when you sit down he says "You want the eyeliner back do you now?" You nod blushing. "Well, I'm sorry but that is not going to happen." You give him puppy dog eyes and hold up a stick of eyeliner. "Oh fine!" He says taking the eyeliner. In the window you see him start to line his eyes. You laugh, it was a little messy but it looked just like old Pete and you loved it.

Hi guys! This is a quick update and thank you for 2k you guys are awesome! Tell me what you think and maybe you'll get more fall out boy! Tell me if you want any other bands like Panic! At The Disco, and I will see you in the next one!