CH. 7 Kaiya

For a few miles now, I noticed a group of bikers following us. We were so close to the ramen shop, but I signaled to the boys we were going to take a detour. After making a couple turns, we realized that these bikes were actually following us. Since we couldn't stop in the middle of the road, we made our way to the restaurant so we could see who was following us. Just when we were about to pull into the parking lot one of the bikes cut us off nearly making me swerve. But I gained control over my bike and drove right into an open space in front of the ramen restaurant. Rage boiled up inside me as I jumped off my bike and threw my helmet to the ground.

"Fucking Bastard!" I said then getting chest to chest with the lead driver.

He pulled his helmet off. And looked down at me.

"SHOJIN!?" I pushed him as hard as I could. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Before I was able to launch to hit him someone grabbed my waist from behind. And judging by the way I was picked up I knew who it was.

"MATTHEW PUT ME DOWN!"

He placed me on the floor but made me stay behind him.

"What's the matter Kaiya? Can't control your dogs!" Shojin laughed and then his stupid goons laughed with him.

"Ever heard of mutual respect Shoji!? My guys at least are loyal and human. Yours are just downright pathetic!"

"WHAT!" One of the puppies barked in the back of the pack.

Shojin raised his hand to stop him.

"At least my boys will kill when ordered too."

"Don't tempt me," Matt said with a growl in his throat.

"This is between little Kaiya and me dawg."

Matt took a step, but I grabbed his shirt, stopping him.

I stepped around Matt and shoved my backpack and jacket off at the same time and took a step towards the idiot.

"Let's go then!"

He smirked at me then came at me hot with a right hook.

I have fought this boy so many times that I know his every move by now. I'm always one step ahead, dodging his hits, making him waist energy like my dad taught me. The bigger they are the more energy they use, and they waste more energy when they don't hit anything.

His grunting got louder, and his frustration got worse.

"Come on Shojin! Hit her!" The guys were screaming and chanting while my boys were quiet.

We danced for a couple minutes until I saw the perfect opportunity. He brought his right arm back a little too far. I leaned in and ducted under him, and when he leaned, I shoved my knuckles right in the tender spot between his jawbone and neck. I stepped back and he fell to the floor. The lot turned quiet after the minions finally shut up. I kept my eyes on Shojin and walked backwards until Matt stopped me with his hand.

Two of the guys helped him up, as he gasped for air.

When he was finally able to breathe, he looked right at me. "Fuck you Kaiya."

"No thanks! I'm not into dicks!" I said, flipping them off as they tried to scurry out of there.

Once they were gone; I dropped my composure, took in a deep breath, and let it out by falling forward. Someone patted my back to help me.

"Kaiya!!"

My eyes shot open as I turned around and saw Rosie coming towards me.

"He-," I didn't even get to say hi when she tackled me with a hug. She collided with me hard enough I took a step back but was able to catch myself and her. My eyes still wide in shock, softened up while I was breathing in her scent. I wrapped my arms around her a little more.