Prologue

*DREAMING*

    "DADDY! I WANNA GO ON THE SWING!"

    "Okay princess!" My father says on the way to the swing set.

    "Daddy! I see my friend!"

    My dad suddenly stopped walking with me, and I looked at him wondering why.

    "Daddy?"

    "Sorry Princess, we have to go home now. Daddy has to work."

    "But Dadd-,"

    He picks me up and walks away.

    I looked back to my friend swinging and laughing. I just wanted to play with her.

For as long as I can remember, my mom used to take me to the park every single day at the same exact time when I was six years old. Some of the kids would play with me but, one day, there was this girl that looked lonely so I would always ask her to play with me. Since that day we were always excited to go to the park to play with each other! One day my dad joined my mom and I. I wanted my dad to push me on the swings like that girl's dad did. But he wouldn't do it so we ended up leaving the park and never went back. I was very sad that I didn't get to play with my friend anymore. I was also so young I didn't remember her name. All I remember was her cute smile, a golden rose necklace she wore, and a little name I gave her. Chipmunk.

    Now I am in college learning how to take over my father's company one day. I now attend Kingman university as a new transfer student this year. I needed to transfer due to my ex and I needed a new start. Hopefully I won't know anyone here, but this school is filled with students that either have the highest grades from high school, have connections from family, or are filthy rich. My excuse? I am both filthy rich and my father has connections to almost everything because he is the leader of the biggest Mafia family in Seoul Korea. I may be the youngest daughter of this dangerous family, but it didn't stop me from learning under my father and becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Hey there

My name is Jin Kaiya

I am currently 24 years old

My older brother is Kang Jin, 26 years old

My mother and father Mr. and Mrs. Jin are alive and well

Only daughter of highest Mafia leader, Jin Dae-Hyun

I go to school at Kingman University studying business

I own the most popular club called Valis

I act cold and careless when I am doing business, however, I am very understanding and soft to ones I hold very dear to me.

Started learning martial arts at the age of 5

Started learning under my father at the age of 13

Learned how to shoot guns at the age of 16 (surpassing my brother by 18)

Completed first job at the age of 18

Became the deadliest member at age 22

Capable to kill someone, don't have blood on my hands