CH. 14

Chaeyoung POV

The morning arrived quicker than it seemed while we were asleep. As I slowly opened my eyes, I realized I was still resting on Khai's chest, just as we had fallen asleep. Her arm remained around my shoulders, her head turned away, her neck outstretched, showcasing a jawline sharp enough to cut. A deep red mark adorned her neck, and I smiled at the sight, knowing I had left that mark, claiming her as mine. Her breaths were heavy, causing her chest to vibrate, yet not deep enough to snore. I attempted to rise gently, trying not to wake her. But when her arm fell from my shoulder to the bed, I stopped, motionless. After a moment, I sighed, got out of bed, and headed to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, I saw the biggest smile on my face; I was radiant! It was a smile I had never seen on myself before. As I gathered my hair into a ponytail to begin my morning routine, I noticed that she had left marks on me just as I had on her. Fragments of last night flashed through my mind. I had to push those thoughts aside for the moment while I took care of my tasks. It was endearing that she had let me wear her boxer shorts, especially the charming light blue ones.

I'm definitely stealing these again. *smiling* 

The more I get into this relationship with Kaiya the more I start to forget Jimin. Everything he did was for himself and no one else. He never put me first or batted an eye to my sisters. I didn't know he was mistreating me until someone showed me proof. First came the arguments, then the lies, then finally the cheating. His anger got the best of him, and he lashed out whenever and wherever he felt it. Kaiya isn't anything like that at all, completely different then he was, including sex. This may be the first time we have done it, but definitely won't be the last. She already has me craving more. 

When done, I carefully entered the room and finds that she had flipped onto her stomach. Still asleep holding her head pillow and managed to kick the blankets down to her waist. As much as I wanted to see her back in full view without her bra on, it was a good thing that things went the speed that it is for being only day one of our relationship. I would have been lying if I wasn't sexually attracted to her from the start because she is just smoking hot. How we have been getting to know each other for since the first day seems so surreal. I don't care if anyone thinks that things have gone fast for us, this is how we have been for a month now.

I settled back into my spot, leaned against the headboard, and checked my phone. Cyrah had initiated a group chat with us girls, including Yeji. It amused me that it was "just the girls," yet Ryujin and Kaiya were omitted. I chuckled to myself, thinking that if Lisa and Yeji became a couple, Lisa would have to exit the chat and join the one with the boys. Everyone else was awake and preparing for the day, leaving me with the unpleasant task of waking Khai. Gazing down at her, I hesitated because she looked so peaceful and alluring in her sleep. She had resisted my requests persistently last night, so I felt she deserved more rest, but unfortunately, I couldn't indulge that right now.

Resting on my left arm with my phone set aside, I gently ran my free hand through Khai's hair, marveling at its softness despite the playful tugs it endured. My gaze drifted to her back, pausing at the nine-tailed fox tattoo adorning her right shoulder blade. She once told me at a fair that her fondness for foxes stemmed from the childhood nickname I gave her, "Foxy." Realizing she was the same girl I cherished in my youth left me speechless. Seizing the moment, I began to trace the fox's outline, letting my middle finger glide over her skin. She tensed slightly at the touch, yet I continued, captivated by the smoothness of her skin. A soft murmur escaped her, prompting me to wonder if she was stirring from her slumber.

I leaned over and started to place kisses around her shoulders and dragged down her back to the waistline right above her shorts. What I didn't realize was my hair was grazing her back tickling her. Everything about her body flexed and started to move, so I leaned back to my original lying position. Studying her a little bit longer.