CH. 6 Chaeyoung

The girls and I got her a little early to hold a table for eight of us since Khai said that Matt's partner was going to join us later. We sat in a square in the middle of the large table set and waited. I was beginning to get anxious, so I played with my necklace, a trait I did as a child when I was nervous.

"Chaeyoung-ah," Jisoo stopped me. "What's on your mind?"

I looked at her. "I'm just nervous again."

"For what? You are practically dating already!" Jennie joked.

"Yah! What if she wants to court you!? What are you gonna do!" Lisa nudged my arm.

"If she asks me? I would like to say yes but I am very anxious! Plus, this would be my first ever girlfriend! I won't know what to do!"

"What about that girl that you kissed in high school?" Jennie asked, trying to remember her name.

"How can anyone count that? We didn't date or even try it was like what would this feel like."

We were quiet, thinking about the outcome. I can see that they are really supportive and trying to help me. And though I do trust what Matt and Jordan told us before, I am still very worried that if I don't ask Khai then she won't ask me. Or if I asked her myself then she would say no. At this point, I don't think I am just shy, I am scared to be rejected.

Jimin really hurt me before and I don't ever want to feel like that again. The more we talk about Kaiya the more I start to realize that I like her faster and harder than I did with Jimin back then. He was the only one brave enough to have asked me out and because he was cute, I said yes to him right away. Little did I know he turned out the way that he did. Stupid cheater.

"Cheng, if I'm going to be honest," Jennie started. "I think you should go for it. You have been single long enough; you have healed from the shit that Jimin did. You really like Khai! I think you should give it a shot. And who knows. Maybe it's really love at first sight that will last forever!"

"Thank you Unnie, but I'm really, really scared to get broken again."

"But that's what we are here for! We learn from our mistakes. Plus, we'll beat her up if she ever does anything bad to you!"

As much as I loved that they were there to protect me, I didn't like hearing that they would beat her up because I don't want her hurt in any way. Of course, if she really deserves it, sure Jisoo will probably hit her as hard as she hit Jimin before.

"What if she doesn't ask me?"

"Then you be the dominant one and ask her!" Lisa suggested.

"Wae!?"

"There isn't any rule that men have to be the one to ask the girl out, women can ask the guys too." Jisoo explained. "Yes, I know I said guy and Kaiya is a girl, but she is definitely a big tomboy so it's kinda like she's a guy!"

We all laughed because we agreed.

"Could we count today as me taking the first step because I asked her here?"

"With the rest of us? No Cheng! You need to go without us one time. Ask her to be your girlfriend or something where you can just go alone and be together!" Jennie looked me dead in the face to prove her point.

"If we have to set it up then we will try to help you. Besides, Matt and Jordan said they would help too." Lisa put her arm around my shoulders and gave me a side hug.

We continue to talk about different plans of what to do and how to do it. It was helping me feel a little more confident in choosing some things that I was able to do. I ended up taking out a notebook and started scribbling notes down. Every idea led to another, and they got better and better. There were a couple things I really wanted to do and was hoping I was able to get the chance to do them soon.

After some time, we realized that they were running a bit late.

"I wonder if they are okay." I checked my phone to see if she texted me yet. She didn't even read my last text, so I wanted to assume she was driving safely.

"You think they're on their bikes again?" Lisa got excited to see.

"They ride their bikes so much that I wonder if they even have cars." Jisoo said laughing.

"Guy's I'm worried should I call her?" I asked if I was ready to press the call button.

"Sure, see if she'll pick up." Jennie nodded.

I almost hit the button when I heard the sounds of motorcycles, and it made my heartbeat really fast.

I looked around anxiously to see if it was her or not. I was excited to see that three bikes that looked like them pulled into an open space in front of the gate near where we were sitting. However, the excitement didn't last long when four more bikes pulled up behind them.

I stood up from my seat trying to see what was going on.

The one that jumped off the black and red bike threw his helmet off and revealed that it was Matt, which meant that the one that jumped off the blue bike was Khai.

"Fucking basterd!" I heard Khai yell after taking her helmet off.

I was scared that something was going to happen to Khai, so I got out of my seat to watch what was happening. Next thing I knew, she was fighting with someone, and she was... WINNING?

Who is this girl? But more importantly, why am I getting more attracted to her? Is it because she is showing the whole bad girl/sweet girl vibes around me? Or because it's something much different than I am used to?