CH. 10

Kaiya POV

"Have a good weekend everyone!" The professor excused the class.

"YES! FINALLY, IT'S FRIDAY!" Lisa jumped and stretched.

"What are we doing this weekend?" Matt asked.

"I don't know. What can we do?" I leaned back in my chair and put my hands behind my head.

"Why don't we go away for the weekend?" Cyrah suggested.

We all looked at her.

"There's an indoor water park in Gangneung we can go to and it's by the beach!"

"That actually sounds pretty fun," I said, then looked at Rosie. "Wanna go babe?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" she replied.

"Yo! It's been a while since we had a vacation!" Lisa said standing up, ready to get out of here. To be honest, so was I.

"We were on summer vacation a couple weeks ago." Jisoo said

"Yeah, a couple weeks ago, too long! Let's go!" Lisa said walking down the stairs to the door.

We all followed her out, got everything we needed for the weekend out of our lockers, then headed to our cars.

"Yo Matty! I think the last time we went to a water park was that one you took me too, right?" I asked him when we got to our bikes, and we crowded around. Lisa made herself comfortable on my bike, which she has been doing a lot lately. I never minded it because I always stand behind Rosie holding her.

"Yeah, it was over at my dad's house. I think it was our graduation gift from my dad. That was a fun summer."

"Dude I still have the scar from slipping when we were trying to get to that big slide," Jordan showed the scar on his right elbow, and we just laughed.

"I don't think we ever went to a water park," Rosie looked at her sisters.

"Our parents were a little too strict about that." Jisoo looked sad as if she wanted to before but never did.

While everyone was talking about it, I let Rosie go to walk over to Lisa. She was about to get up.

"No, you can stay," I told her then turned it on for her.

"WHA!" She said gripping the handlebars.

"Okay don't turn that one, just hold it," I laughed at her. She was enjoying herself, just even sitting there, she really wanted to learn to ride.

"Khai! Can you teach me! PLEASE!" Lisa begged over the roaring.

I looked at Rosie like I was asking her permission. Being Lisa's older sister by a few minutes, whatever she said goes.

"YAH! LISA! Dad will kill you!" Rosie stepped up closer and stood in front of me again.

"Come on Chaeng! I really want to ride! And dad won't know if Khai lets me ride her bike around the parking lot after school!" She sat up, linked her hands together and puppy eyed her sister.

"Ugh fine! Stop the pouting! You're not cute!"

"Cute enough for you to say yes!" Lisa grabbed the bars, accidently turned the exhaust and scared everyone.

Me and the boys all laughed when she jumped off the bike.

"How are you gonna ride when you scare yourself!?" I laughed almost falling to the floor. Then walked over to turn the bike off.

We all laughed together and had fun. Once we calmed down, we started talking about the trip. We got into the details to go home and pack tonight and meet at the station in the morning and then just make our way there. We can have a couple rooms to stay one night and then come back Sunday night.