TWELVE

Rowena woke in her own bed the next Saturday morning. The group of Slytherins planned to watch the Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor match at 11 o clock that morning.

Rowena tied her hair back fully with a black ribbon creating a bow. She dressed in low waisted dark wash jeans with a pink, navy, white and brown whirly design jumper.

"Morning everyone" Daphne spoke for both her and Rowena as she sat down at the Slytherin table. "Morning." Each answered. Daphne took the empty seat beside Blaise so Rowena had to do an entire lap of the table to get to her seat beside Theodore.

She huffed as she slid down beside the brunette. "Lestrange?" Theodore muttered quietly "Nott?" "I didn't mean to be rude that night in the tower." Theodore tried his best to make up with Rowena. "Well, you were so.." she trailed. "If you're friends with Luna that's good. I'm sorry I called her that" Rowena nodded into her breakfast.

"Come on, let's go" Blaise rushed everyone to the quidditch pitch as per usual. He loved quidditch.

The walk felt much longer today. Rowena felt the sharp wind up each arm of her jumper. She shivered slightly. Lucky for her, Theodore noticed her uncomfortableness. He debated whether or not to do anything about it but decided he would. He did owe her for the other night. He shook off his black jacket and threw it across Rowena's shoulders. Neither said anything but Rowena accepted the gesture nonetheless.

As they arrived at the stands, Draco began to separate from the group towards his quidditch teammates. Rowena called him back and spoke to him quietly. "Now's the time Malfoy. You're gonna have a normal conversation with each teammate then confess to your lies. Do you understand?" Draco nodded slowly at his cousin. Regretting his existence. He slowly made his way to the Slytherin quidditch team.

Rowena watched intensely. First, normal conversation. Then Draco began to get fidgety. That's how Rowena was sure he told them. Then a few laughs from the group which was surprisingly followed with encouragement from the older boys. Patting Draco on the back telling him 'his time will come'.

Rowena was annoyed she didn't get a reaction to embarrass Draco with.

A loud voice on the commentary speakers informed the students "The match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor has been temporarily postponed to next Saturday. All students please make their way back to their common rooms."

With disappointed sighs from all supporters, students did as they were told and began their walk to the castle.

"Lestrange" a deep voice called from behind. Rowena's face replaced her curly hair when she turned to the voice. Adrian began to jog up to the group. "Pucey" Rowena answered. "Bummer the match is off, right?" He asked facing Rowena. She shrugged. "I don't really care to be honest" "Not a lover?" Rowena shook her head.

"Too bad.. Anyways, Draco told the lads" "I know" Rowena raised an eyebrow "I told him to" She continued. "Yeah, i figured since you were staring at him for the whole conversation" He laughed. Rowena smirked before answering quickly. "You must have been staring at me for the entire conversation, if you're so sure" Adrian's freckled nose and cheeks turned rosey and his smile only grew. "See" Rowena laughed.

Theodore swung by the walking teens and said two words to Rowena "Nice jacket" with that he skipped off ahead.

"What does he mean nice jacket?" Adrian asked when he looked to Rowena's obvious men's jacket that she was wearing. "He gave it to me 'cause i was freezin'" Rowena explained but Adrian seemed off put so he told her "I'll see you later, bye" Rowena found it very odd but walked quicker to her friends.

It only took twenty minutes for news of Hermione Granger being petrified to spread across the student population.

Draco seemed to be shocked at the news, but not upset. Blaise and all the girls were scared. Theodore acted relaxed but he was really just confused how everyone was being petrified. Rowena had to agree with everyone's emotions.